@Hermionemintgreen

Guys it my other buddy I met by tortúriñg Ronald billius Weasley hermionemintgreen birthday! Happy birthday 🍺🍺🍺🎂🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰 Btw you love Bonnie Wright I posted a pic up there for you☺️

Here the name:
Hermiones_twin play Faith
50_words_for_murder plays Chloe
sophie_loves_sport play Sophie
Rowena_Ravenclawsome plays Rowy or Rowena
hermionemintgreen the birthday girl herself plays Gracie
pottergirlalways I decide to add ya and you play Hazel (if you're a boy I can change your name I'm assuming you're a girl)
Me I'm gonna play Rebecca since they seem to like calling me that

So happy (late) birthday Gracie!

Gracie P.o.v

Being the tough girl i am I rarely get upset but right now it probably the most upset I been since AGES!
My best friends Sophie, Rebecca, Chloe, Hermione, hermione's twin Faith, Draco, Rowena, Hazel, Ginny and Harry FORGOT my birthday!

Yeah yeah I know I'm popular get over it

But seriously my best friends forgot the important day of my life! We met during our first year me and Sophie where already great friend then we met Hermione and her twin sister, Faith.

Later on I got partner with Rebecca in Potions. We rarely talk to each other but we got along great, despite being in different house, she introduce me to Draco, Chloe, and Hazel. Likewise I introduce her to my friend. They where all in Slytherin expect Hazel she in Gryffindor.

We all started to hang out and we become friend with Harry and Rowena after a huge fight between Ron and Rebecca where after Harry apologetic apology we where introduce to Rowena.

Currently it September 3rd and I'm sitting in the Gryffindor common room being glum that my friend forgot my birthday, which was yesterday. And yes I'm a Gryffindor who has friends in Slytherin.

My so mention friends came in. Hazel, Faith, Harry, Hermione came in quietly talking to each other and they completely quiet down when they notice me watching them.

"Well this is nice planning on pulling a prank on me?" I ask sarcastically.

I honestly wouldn't be surprise if that the case we pull prank on each other millions times. It never dull with them around.

"Yes Grace we're totally gonna prank you I would defiantly recommend using your toothpaste," Faith reply equally sassy as me.

I smile a little but then reminded myself that I'm mad at them. "Do you remember what yesterday is? You can't tell me you forgot." I finally decided to tell them that they miss my birthday.

"The second day of being back to Hogwarts?" Hermione ventures a guess. I groan and about to let my fury unleash when Hazel spoke up.

"But on a sirius note we came to get you to come with us," Hermione and Faith gave her a 'really?' Look. Hazel always cracking jokes and pun. As obvious she gets along great with the Weasley Twins.

Harry just shook his head chuckling but force me to stand up. Faith grab the front of my robe and drag me while Hazel kept pushing me from behind. Harry and hermione walk beside us.