Annabelle

What Penny's mother got her for her 12th birthday was a doll. To her mother, the doll was beautiful. Porcelain skin with Raven black hair. A beautiful white dress with a red ribbon tied around the waist.

But to penny, it was a horror show. Ghostly pale skin, Jet black hair, the dress torn and stained. The ribbon round her waist was blood red and hanging loose. But what terrified her the most, was the horror etched across the doll's face.

Penny, raised to accept anything with thankfulness, accepted the doll. Telling her mum how nice it was.

That night, she tossed the hideous doll into the bottom of her closet, and went to bed.

"Penny, I'm opening the closet door"
Penny froze. He mind was screaming for her to yell for her parents but somehow, her mouth had been taped shut.
She slowly turned to face the open door of her closet. Watching as a pale white leg step out onto the carpeted ground.
A woman appeared. Wild jet black hair, white, ragged and stained dress, blood red ripped ribbon round her waist. Penny started to breath heavily. The woman, was an exact replica of the doll.

"Penny, I'm crawling across the floor"
The figure, crawled ever so slowly across penny's bedroom floor towards her bed.

"Penny, I'm taking my first step"
Penny shot up into a sitting position. Her face frozen in fear as she shrunk against the wall. The woman was next to her bed now. Staring down at her with dark hollow eyes. Cracks painted her face as if she could break with a single touch.

Penny's eyes widened in fear. Praying that it was just a dream. A silly nightmare inspired by the horror doll. The woman leaned down, placing her hands on penny's bed before pulling herself into the mattress.

"Penny, I'm climbing up the bed" The doll looks at penny with a smile, as she creeps closer. Penny turned away as she felt the woman's breath on her nose. The woman reached out a skeletal hand, and traced a line up her shaking leg.

"Penny, I'm crawling up your leg"
A gust of winter wind blew through the dark room, allowing goosebumps to appear on penny's unclothed arms. The woman reached behind her slowly, pulling out a silver object.

"Penny, I'm pulling out my knife"
The woman's left hand latched onto Penny's thigh as she drew the knife to penny's chest, cutting the thin material as she pressed it in bluntly. Penny screamed like a banshee as the knife pierced her soft skin. She could feel her own blood soak through her nightgown as she squeezed her eyes shut. Feeling a wave of numbness as she faded way,

"Penny, I'm ending your life"

Not sure about this one. I tried.