Chapter 2

Mikasa POV

Ever since Y/N's mom died she's been acting like me kind of. i wouldn't blame her though I felt the same way once my parents died but still i miss the sweet little happy shy girl she used to be...

Amai POV

Y/N has been acting different ever since she came on the boat with Mikasa and Eren. I don't know if its a good or bad difference but i don't care i just want my old Y/n~Chan back!

Y/N POV

my friends have been acting... Nervous around me. Could it be because of my mood( Wattpad deleted everything after this word and i had to rewrite this) change from that happy-go-lucky shy little girl into this stotic cold-Hearted one. Probably but i can't change my self back until i find love which will never happen, but whatever Mikasa just punched Eren for not eating his bread. *sigh* guess its my turn to step in.

Eren POV

After Mikasa punched me across the room, Y/n stuffed the bread in my mouth and said Your mother wants you to live not starve so eat and gain up your strength. I had tears in the corners of my eyes remembering her.Y/N really has changed after her mom died . After i swallowed my bread i looked around and saw everyone's shocked faces because Y/N did that,well except Mikasa but i still saw a bit of  shock in her eyes.

Y/N POV

i went back to the corner i was in before and thought, What if one of my friends died, i would be more broken then i already am. I,m joining the scouts! i heard Eren say. Then I'm coming with you i herd Mikasa say right after. So am i. i replied after mikasa. Me two armin and Amai said at the same time. What no you guys don't have two its just my decision. Eren said. If you go to the Scouts,Garrison, Or the Military (UNICORNS) police i will go with you ill go any where you go. Mikasa told Eren. Alright then its settled were all joining the scouts. i said. RIGHT! they all said. Lets see what were getting our selves into.

Thank you for reading Love you guys please comment and vote