Chapter 14

*A few days later*

Rachel arrived at the hospital to see Ross eating breaking.

"Ooh, hospital food... Yummy" Rachel said sarcastically, kissing Ross

"Well I'm so hungry I'll eat anything right now... I can't wait to get home and have a proper meal" He replied

Rachel laughed, "Anyway, I brought some clothes" She said, putting the bag next to him on the bed.

"Thanks sweetie... I'm so happy I'm going home!" Ross replied

"Me too!" Rachel giggled

The nurse walked into the room and walked over to Ross. She took his blood pressure and checked some machines around him, "Okay, everything looks great! You should be able to go home in a few hours"

Ross smiled, "Thank you"

"So where's Emma, Rach?" He asked

"Oh, I decided it would be easier to get you home if she was at Monica's" she paused, "Also, you know, we'd have some alone time when you get home..." she said as she trailed her finger up his arm.

Ross realised what she meant, "Mmm, it's gonna be so great... I've missed you so much"

Rachel giggled, "I've missed you too"

As soon as the nurse said Ross could go, they called and cab and went home.

The second they got through their apartment door, they dropped all their stuff and kissed. Kissed so intensely. As intense as their first ever kiss. If not, more.

They began to move over to the couch and fell onto it. Ross pulled off Rachel's top and pants and she did the same to him. While still kissing, Ross undid her bra and ran his fingers over her perfectly shaped naked breasts.

"Wow" Ross said, admiring her whole body, "I can't believe I haven't seen this in over two weeks"

"Ssshhh, no verbal, just physical" Rachel said jokingly

They carried on and pulled off each other's underwear.

"Oh wait, do we have a condom?" Ross asked. Rachel raised one eyebrow and looked at him for a minute.

"Ohh... Right!" He replied. They both laughed.

Ross began to kiss her whole body. She was filled with pleasure as she felt his warm breath all over her.

Ross entered her. Their bodies were rubbing together like sticks trying to start a fire. Rachel started to moan... Louder and louder. They'd both missed this so much. Ross started to go harder and faster...

"Oh god...." Rachel shouted as she started to reach her climax. She gripped onto Ross's back. But Ross wasn't done yet, he still wanted more.

They carried on and Rachel reached her climax again, "Oh my god!!" she shouted.

Eventually Ross came. Both their bodies flopped down onto the couch. They were covered in sweat and breathing heavily.

"Ross," Rachel started, "You... Are... Amazing" she said between breaths

"I am, aren't i?" Ross replied

They both laughed and cuddled up to each other.

"That was definitely worth waiting two weeks for" She said

"You're so great, Rach" he started, "Thank you so much for supporting me while I was in hospital"

"Well I had no choice, did i? I'm your wife" She joked

"No I'm serious. You were there every day and you were always strong in front of me and supported me... When you obviously needed support too"

"Yeah well... I love you. There's not much else to it" She smiled

Ross hugged her tighter. "I love you so much, Rach. You're so perfect, inside and outside"

Rachel smiled, "You too" She said as they gently kissed on the lips.

"Me, Emma and the new baby are so lucky to have you"

"They're so lucky to have you too though!"

"Yeah but you more" He smiled

"Hey, what are we gonna call the new baby? You know, like before it's born. We can't keep calling it 'the new baby'" Rachel asked

"Umm... How about peanut? Because it looks a bit like one on the scan" Ross laughed

"Peanut. Yeah I like that!" She giggled

"Hi peanut! It's your daddy here. I can't wait to meet you, so hurry up and grow. But then again, I want you to grow properly... So take your time" Ross said into Rachel's stomach.

She giggled. They looked at each other for a minute, "We're so lucky, Ross. I'm so thankful" Rachel said

"Me too" Ross smiled, and then kissed her passionately.

_________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for ages, I've been really busy :/
Also, this is the first kinda intimate scene I've done so tell me what you think!
I've got loads more to come for this story so please keep reading! And if you could tell people on twitter or Instagram if you like this story, that would be great :)

Please vote & comment!
Thanks for reading so far!xxx