"Shit ! Aug man I knew yo ass shouldn't have came out here." Chris said grabbing my face. I tried to sit up a little seeing two other bodies there. I started coughing up blood. "Fuck man!O help me bring him to the truck." I felt my body being lifted then I started drifting to sleep.

"Come on Yung stay with us man," O said slapping my face. I drifted in and out of consciousness. "Yung Yung" he kept slapping my face.

"Motha fucka... ssstop slappin me" I said coughing up more blood. The last thing I remember is seeing O's face before I blacked out.

*******

Kay

"Oh my gosh mommy, can you not."

"Baby I'm just saying Wyatt is a nice young man, you two have history."

"Mom I don't care about the history that we have, it's over."

"Well he called yesterday. He wanted me to tell you how much he loves you. He said he apologizes for everything that he has done and he just wants you to come back home." I put my head in my hands because she is not gonna let this go.

"Listen mom, hear me out real quick. I do not want Wyatt, I do not love Wyatt, I don't care for him, I will never care or love him, so can we just leave it at that."

"Who is he ?" She asked scoffing.

"Who is who ?"

"This new found partner of yours. Got you out all hours of the night, and god knows what you're doing out there."

"Mom I..."

"All I'm gonna say is that it won't last long Kay. I did not raise you to be a whore."I frowned deeply.

"Mom, I am not and never will I be a whore."

"Kay" she said in a warning tone regarding my slight attitude. "I know you're out there having sex. For God sakes, you ass has spread wider than it was when you were with Wyatt." She laughed but I strangely didn't find anything funny. It was more so embarrassing that she'd took heed to it. "This little fling you have going on Kay is not good and it shall not last long, do you understand me?"

"That man out there has treated me be better in months than Wyatt ever had in a total of six years. Let's also be reminded that I make more money than Wyatt does." My phone rung and I looked at the caller ID to see it was Z, she can wait.

"I want you to be happy but I..." My phone rang again and I declined the call.

"Continue"

"I don't think..." My phone rang again and I just answered.

"Z this isn't a good time."

"I'm sorry but Kay you need to get to the hospital quick."

"Oh God Z what happened?" I said panicking.

"August was shot and they don't know whether he'll live or die."

" WHAT !?"

"Kay he was shot twice, he lost a lot of blood and no one here is a match."

"Shit, fuck fuck fuck .... Shit I'm on my way ok"

"Watch your damn mouth" my momma said.

"Ok hurry" I hung up the phone grabbing my keys and purse.