He was kind enough to hold her by the elbow as he walked in the doors. Like this was some kind of... Really it was a men's club. The ladies serving wore next to nothing. Men were getting lap dances, others were playing cards and smoking cigars.

As soon as Jacob was spotted a man approached him. "Glad you could make it." Jacob shook this man's hand. A very good looking man, couldn't be much older than Jacob. He eyed her out. "And this is?" He asked staring into her eyes.

"This is Shania Middleton... Shania this is Rocco Travat." This Rocco kissed her hand. Okay well.

"Pleasure to meet you..." He said politely.

"Likewise." Okay well... Shania did not see one woman as a guest. The only woman were the ones serving the drinks half naked. It was literally a no women zone.

But Rocco took her arm and led her inside. Wow, as disturbing as this place was it was immaculate. The place was adorned with red velvet sofa's and settees all around.

Drinks were forever being served by the ladies. One of the girls was laying down on a table with nothing on. Men were literally eating off her body. They had sushi lined down the centre of her body.

Okay maybe she shouldn't be here... But this was what Jacob did... He came here to unwind it would seem. She didn't understand it, he was a very good looking man, why he needed to come to a place like this was beyond her.

Shania followed Jacob still looking at how the men totally ignored the naked woman and took the sushi off her body like it was the most natural thing in the world. She was not paying attention to where she was going and walked into Jacob's back.

"Sorry..." She said quickly. He didn't look too impressed with her and walked off.

"Don't worry about him." This Rocco told her. She smiled at Rocco. Nice guy...

He pulled out a luxurious chair for her to join them at the table. There were a few other men that she was introduced to, none of which she remembered their names.

They looked at her sceptically. "So we do dates here now?" One of the men asked Rocco.

"No... She is here on business." Rocco replied giving her a wink.

"What business?"

"I'm a journalist." Shania needed to assert herself. That was the only way these sexist pigs would take her seriously.

"Doing a story on Rocco's?" The other man asked. His name was Luke...

"No... I'm running a story on the busy life of Jacob Scotts." She said swallowing hard.

"Oh..." What the hell did that mean?

"So you can totally ignore me and carry on." They laughed at her comment.

"But we might scare you." The dickhead said mockingly. "The things we like to do are not to everybody's taste."

"Well don't mind me." In truth Shania knew she was in way over her head being here. It was such a good chapter to write about, but it was dangerous. She had a feeling like she was really not supposed to be here.

"Would you like a cocktail?" Rocco asked her ever so politely. She would be sure to comment how very polite and well mannered this Rocco was. Note to self Rocco is okay.

The men played a game of cards and Shania sat back with her note pad and described the atmosphere. She made sure to include what a sexist bunch of these idiots were.

She was yet to know if Jacob was a sexist or just plain arrogant.

When a waitress walked over to Jacob and whispered in his ears he looked up at her and smiled. "Excuse me gentleman." He said getting up and going off with this woman.