Chapter 3: William

I am William. A few weeks ago, I started dating Catherine. It was one of the best decisions in my life, but terrible at the same time. It was the night when Grey got mad at me and has not talked to me since.
Today is the first day of school. I can not wait to see Catherine and all my other friends. As I got out of the car, I started to walk to the door, when all of a sudden I feel two small arms wrap around me. They were Catherine's.
"Hey, William," she said.
"Hey, Cat," I said, since that is my nickname for her.
"I am going to sit by you whenever I can!" She exclaimed with joy.
"I heard there is a new girl in our class. I wonder what she will be like," I wondered, but as I look down I see Catherine's eyes sadden. I know she gets jealous when I talk about other girls, especially while we just started dating.
"Hey. When I meet her we will be just friends." I told her.

While Catherine and I enter our class, I see Grey sit in his usual spot for English. The front corner. Catherine sat in the middle as did I. Grey turned and glared at me while Catherine was talking to her friends. Trying to avoid his glance, I see the new girl. She had straight, blonde hair. My favorite. And blue, ocean eyes. My favorite Oh, no. She was just like Brooke. I had make sure Catherine does not know.
She sat down next to Grey and started talking to him. She whispered something in his ear. When she saw me looking at her, she turned to me and said," Hi. My name is Hope. I am new here."
"My name is William. Are you excited to be here?"
"Yes. I talked to the girl next to you, Catherine earlier today, before school. She said that she could show me around."
"Yeah. Well, I will talk to later since class is starting."
What am I going to do?
I have to stay loyal with Catherine.
Right?