Hellbent x Reader

I'm not going to spoil it
Requested by NixiBeilschmidt

Your P.O.V
You were snuggled up with hellbent sleeping he has been your boyfriend for 4 years. You heard him snore. It wasn't loud which made it cute. Your head was on his chest. He turned around and fell of the bed. "NO YOU STUPID DOG!" He said he rubbed eyes then his head and sat up.
"Pffft nice!" You said whilst looking and him he groaned.
"What time is it?" He said.
"I don't know like 4 in the morning!" You heard Hellbent groan he grab the blanket off the bed and went back to sleep. You couldn't sleep you heard hellbent snore, you tried waking him up after the 329th time he responded.
"What?" You heard hellbent say.
"I'm not tired." You say.
"Well good for you now go to sleep." He said covering his face with the blanket. You looked out the nearest window. You saw the sun was starting to rise. You were getting hungry too. You tipped toed your way into the kitchen and made pancakes after that You decided to watch tv.
Hellbent P.O.V
(Y/n) had left the room. I was on the floor. I looked at the ceiling thinking then I turned to look at the night stand it had a drawer. I crawled to the stand I opened the drawer. It was still there I signed in relief I went to the bathroom and took a shower, I then got dressed. I grabbed the object that was in the stand and put it in my pocket. I was heading out and saw (Y/n) in the living room. I was nervous... I've been with her for 4 years... should I do it or should I wait was all I could think of.
"Hey (Y/n)." I said.
"Morning, sleepyhead." She said.
"Um...uh...uhhhhhhh." I FEEL SO STUPID.
"YOUR PREGNANT THATS AWESOME!!!" (Y/n) said. I gave her a question look.
"What? I'm... Do I look fat?!" I said looking at my stomach.
"NO.... Nope you look great!" (Y/n) giggled. "Um what were you going to say.
"Never mind it can wait." I said
-Later (Sunset)-
"Heyyy (Y/n) I want to show you something!" I said.
"Oh sure!" (Y/n) said.
Your P.O.V
You wonder were hellbent was taking you because he was basically dragging you their. "Your so slow!" Hellbent said.
"Excuse me I'm not a cheetah." You said.
"Your right your a sloth." He said then he picked you up bridal style.
"Welp I'm not complaining." You said. Soon enough You found yourself at the beach hellbent put you down. "The sunset is so Pretty especially from here!" You said.
"It's pretty but not as pretty as you." Hellbent said. You looked at him.
"That's. So. CORNY. But sweet!" You kissed his cheek.
"Um (Y/n)..." he said.
"Hmm?" You said.
"We have been together for 4 years." Hellbent said
"Yeah and..." you said.
"Well these 4 years have been so much fun. We've had our differences but we've learn to over come them, when you were sad I was there to comfort you, when you were scared I protected you." Hellbent kneeled you thought he was going to tie his shoe oh were you wrong. You saw him pull something from his pocket it he held it up. "Will you marry me?" You looked behind you. "Um are you looking for something."
"YESSSSSS!" You tackled him he fell on the sand you kissed him passionately. You got off him and he held your hand and put the ring on your finger.