Chapter 2

A/N: this chapter is probably really bad I don't like it much but please I know I probably got a lot of things wrong I've never been in the military nor have any of my family members please don't take any offense in this chapter I know there's a lot of inaccuracies I'm kind of guessing but if any of you guys know how it's like please please PM me and let me know :) oh and this is two months after what happen in the previous chapter. Ik this is short and I told u my chapters were long lmao enjoy!

"Vause!" Nicky shook her.

"What Nichols?!"

"Common we gotta move were under attack."

"Where's Cal?" Alex rushed up and got her gear on.

"He's already on the move, common."

"Alright alright I'm coming lets go."

It was midnight and Alex had been in Iraq for about 6 months already. Being attacked this late happened but Alex main concerns were her the people on her team especially Cal and Nicky.

Alex could here civilians screaming and gunshots. "Oh god. What the hell. Where are you Cal?!" Alex thought, panicking. Alex and Nicky and a couple of other people entered what seemed to be an old shop. Then out of nowhere gunshots flew towards them. Alex jumped over Nicky and pushed her down behind an old shelf.

"Oh shit I think I'm shot nicks!" Alex groaned as she slid to the nearest wall.

"Fucking hell Vause hold on." Nicky turned and shot back toward the other side.

"Let's get you out of here."

Nicky crawled over to Alex and put her head under Alex's arm and moved her out of the way.

"I'll be right back."

"Find Cal."

Nicky ran back into the shop and a couple minutes later it all went silent. All Alex could here were faint screams and gunshots in the distance.

"Vause!"

"Did you find Cal nicks?"

Before Nicky could say anything cal was running up to them.

"ALEX!"

"Oh my god Cal what the hell where were you?!"

"I moved on with another team. Oh my god your leg."

"I'm fine lets get out of here."

Cal picked Alex up bridal style and carried her back to the base. Cal laid Alex on one of the tables and Nicky grabbed some things.

"Hurry up chapman she's loosing blood." Nicky shined her flashlight over her leg and then in cal's face and back on the leg

"Nicky... Shut up! Your not helping, let me do this."

Alex lifted her head and glared at them.

"Will you two just shut up and wrap my damn leg."

Cal quickly wrapped up Alex's leg and went back out.

"Woah woah where are you going?!" Alex yelled in a whispered voice.

"There are other men out there I can't just leave them we're a team. I'll be right back." Cal placed a kiss on Alex's forehead and left the base. After 30 minutes Cal came back with the team. Alex couldn't tell how many people were injured but Nicky quickly helped her off the table and placed her in a chair.

"Told you I'd be back." Cal glanced at Alex and smirked.

"You crazy son of a bitch." Alex laughed.