"Your just jealous that I still have a chance and you don't!" I shouted, "You are such a hypocrite telling me to move on when you haven't even moved on! Your just mad that I'm trying to go save some,thing that you didn't have the chance to. And I'm sorry he didn't work out for you but I am trying here for me." I finished but frozen as the words came tumbling out.

Aprils eyes widened in shock and started apologizing but she stuck her hand out to silence me.

"I don't want to hear it, if that's how you feel and that's what you what to do. Fine. Go do it. I'll see you tomorrow at rehearsals." With that she stormed out of my apartment making sure to slam the door hard as she left.

I frowned turning back to my suitcase. I continued to pack and once I was I grabbed my phone and called Troy.

"Hey what's up?" He answered.

"Can you do me a huuugge favor?"

"Maybe." He chuckled.

"I need you to watch Sammy." I said looking down at him.

He was cuddled up at the front of my bed.

"Sure thing, so I'm guessing you decided to go to the wedding."

"Yup I am."

"Without April though."

"How'd you know?" I asked sitting on my bed.

"She stormed through the lobby a couple hours ago."

I sighed.

"We had a fight."

"Let me guess about boys."

"Man your good." I chuckled. "But I have a flight leaving in less than an hour so I'll just drop him off to you before I leave."

"Alright sounds good, bye."

I hung up and dialed Navy.

"Oh I have been meaning to call you, that contest idea is genius." Navy said all too happy for the day I was having right now.

"It wasn't my idea but anyway are you still coming to the wedding?"

"Oh ya, Derek and I bought plane tickets for us and the kids a couple weeks ago."

"Alright that's good I was just making sure."

"Mom told me what happened between you and her." Navy said quietly.

"Ya?"

"Are you going to look for your dad?"

"Hopefully after all this wedding crap is over."

"I got her to tell me about my dad."

My eyes widened.

"What did she tell you?"

"His name is Jon Micas, the last time she talked to him was when they settled the agreement that she had custody over me. She said he didn't really wanna help but he was willing to. So that's something, and the last place she knew he was living was San Diego."