Laviticus

Here's ya imagine sis.💗
tyeshiaalsina

"Tee come on I wanna go dance." She looked at me or a quick second before smacking her teeth.

"Fine lets go." She said

I grabbed her hand dragging her to the dance floor I smiled as "how do you wanted it" blasted through the entire club.

"This my jam." Tee said shaking her ass. I joined her as I was getting into my zone two hands grabbed my waist they grinded against my ass which turned me on I shook my ass viscously grinding against his now hard member as the song went off tee was no where to be found I turned around seeing 2pac and up coming new mc.

I smiled placing my hands on my hip.

"Can I buy you a drink." He said yelling over the music in my ear.

I nodded my head inhaling his cologne I couldn't help but bite my lip. He grabbed my hand leading me to the bar

"Hennessy." He said to the bar tender.

My eyes almost bulged out of my head. Hennessy is my weakness

"What's ya name." He asked me

"Tyeshia." I smiled

He looked me up and down before smirking

"Tyeshia." He said again

"Yes." He stepped closer to me

"What you doing after this." He asked me

I smirked grabbing the glass of Hennessy that was given to us I examined it before placing the glass in between of my lips  throwing my head back.

"I'm coming with you." I smirked before grabbing the full glass of Hennessy

My dress was ripped off and kisses attacked my neck as we made it into the kitchen I was placed on the counter with my legs spread wide open 2pac unzipped his pants entering me    Hard his thrusts were sending me into an ultimate high I held on to the counter moving my hips in circular motion he wrapped his hands around my waist laying me on the dining room table. His strokes got stronger and my moans grew louder my tits bounced up and down.

"Fuck." I moaned

2pac wrapped my legs around his waist and gave me slow strokes. He placed his mouth on my nipple swirling his tongue I bit my lip rolling my eyes to the back of my head his strokes sped up he hit my G-spot makin me let out a loud gasp I grinded against him.

2pac flipped me on my stomach entering me again pounding into me. I screamed as he grabbed my hair hammering into me I was back on cloud nine and it didn't wanna come down.

My screams filled the room as pleasure and pain filled my body. I held onto my boobs squeezing them tightly trying to catch my breath.

"Damn." A moaned escaped 2pac lips.

He pulled out flipping me over once again his mouth touched my pussy his tongue swirled inside of me.

"Mmm shit." I grabbed his head grinding against his mouth my legs shook as pac tongue went faster I tried backing up but pac pinched my thigh before I could give him any warning I released into his mouth he licked me clean. 2pac held his dick slipping in and out of me and it was driving me crazy. As he was about to pull back out I put my legs around his waist shoving all of himself in to me I then lifted my legs up as he gave me Vicious strokes I held onto his shoulder my walls clenched around his dick I then felt an urge to release again.

"I'm cumming." I moaned before releasing  my juices all over his thick dick.

He pulled out releasing all over my stomach. Our heavy breathing died down and my vision began getting blurry and my eyes began to shut down. 2pac fell on my chest and next thing I know I was knocked out cold.

🌝🌝. HELLOO hope YALL like this imagine if you want an imagine pm me excuse errors yall.