New Friends

**Trixie's P.O.V**

I walk into the hotel and sign in. I walk into the elevator and the doors started to close. A pair of hands stopped them and I smiled seeing it was Joey and Daniel. "Hey you're that girl from the plane right?" Daniel asks and I nod. "We forgot to catch your name." He said. "Trixie." I smiled. "I knew you were familiar!" Joey said. "I saw your nail DIY's and they are amazing!" Joey complimented. "Thanks" "Hey You should come hangout with us and some of my friends. I'm pretty sure we're just a few doors down." Joey invited. "I'd love to!" I squealed. We all got off the elevator and went into our rooms. It was nice to see them again. Joey texted me saying his friends were coming over to his room to hangout and said I should come. I said I would but I needed to record a new video. I didn't have my art stuff so I couldn't do art or DIY. That meant I had to make a new singing video. "Hey my beauties Fabulous_Trixie here and you know I hate not following the content day plan, but today I have to do a singing video because I'm in a hotel for mine-con! Which means I don't have my art/DIY tools. again guys I'm SO sorry, but lets get into the video!"

==================================================================================

She lives in the shadow of a lonely girl
Voice so quiet you don't hear a word,
Always talking but she can't be heard,

You can see there if you catch her eye,
I know she's brave but it's trapped inside,
Scared to talk but she don't know why,

Wish I knew back then
What I know now.
Wish I could somehow
Go back in time and maybe listen to my own advice.

I'd tell her to speak up, tell her to shout out,
Talk a bit louder, be a bit prouder,
Tell her she's beautiful, wonderful,
Everything she doesn't see,

You gotta speak up, you gotta shout out,
And know that right here, right now,
You can be beautiful, wonderful,
Anything you wanna be,

Little me

Yeah, you got a lot of time to act your age,
You can't write a book from a single page,
Hands on the clock only turn one way,

(Yeah)

Run too fast and you'll risk it all,
Can't be afraid to take a fall,
Felt so big but she looks so small,

Wish I knew back then
What I know now.
Wish I could somehow
Go back in time and maybe listen to my own advice.

I'd tell her to speak up, tell her to shout out,
Talk a bit louder, be a bit prouder,
Tell her she's beautiful, wonderful,
Everything she doesn't see.
(Know that right here, right now)

You gotta speak up, you gotta shout out,
And know that right here, right now,
You can be beautiful, wonderful,
Anything you wanna be, oh,
Little me

Little me, yeah

Tell you one thing I would say to her

I'd tell her to speak up, tell her to shout out,
Talk a bit louder, be a bit prouder,
Tell her she's beautiful, wonderful,
Everything she doesn't see.

(You got to) you gotta speak up, (You got to) you gotta shout out,
And know that right here, right now,
You can be beautiful, wonderful,
Anything you wanna be,
Little me

I'd tell her to speak up, tell her to shout out,
Talk a bit louder, be a bit prouder,
Tell her she's beautiful, wonderful,
Everything she doesn't see.

You gotta speak up, you gotta shout out,
And know that right here, right now,
You can be beautiful, wonderful,
Anything you wanna be,

I'd tell her to speak up, tell her to shout out,
Talk a bit louder, be a bit prouder,
Tell her she's beautiful, wonderful,
Everything she doesn't see.

You gotta speak up, you gotta shout out,
And know that right here, right now,
You can be beautiful, wonderful,
Anything you wanna be,

Little me

==================================================================================

I finished the video and headed over to Joey's room.

**Oli's P.O.V**

I get out of the elevator with Yammy, Lizzie, and Lauren as we head to Joey's hotel room. As we're heading down the hallway I come to a slow. I hear a beautiful singing voice, I wonder if she's a youtuber. If she is I would love to do a co-lab with her for a song cover.

**Trixie's P.O.V**

I knock on the door and Yammy answers it. "Trixie!" "Yammy!" We hug and she let's me in and I see Joey, Daniel, Lizzie, Joel, Lauren, Seapeekay, and Oli. I wave to everyone and they wave back. "Wait Yammy how do you know Trixie?" Daniel asked. "She spilled her Starbucks on me. I also watch her channel." She laughed. "Bitch get out!" Joey joked.  I ended up sitting on a couch with Lizzie, Yammy, and Lauren. Joey and Daniel were lying in their bed. Everybody else was sitting on the floor. we were playing truth on dare. Its was Joey's turn and he asked me. "Trixie truth or dare?" "Oh no. Truth." I said scared. "Who in this room would you marry, fuck, or kill?" he asked "Oh shit. Well marry me obviously." I flipped my hair getting everyone to laugh. "I would kill Joey so I could steal Daniel."Daniel did a kissy face which made Joey snap his fingers. We all laughed. "And I'd like to keep my virginity thank you." I sass Joey. "Fine." Joey playfully scoffed. Later I ended up doing everybody except for Seapeekay and Oli's nails. "Guys let her do your nails" Yammy said. "No way." Oli and Seapeekay said at the same time. Joel holds Seapeekay down and I get out black, white, and orange nail polish. I did cute fox faces on Seapeekay's nails. He liked them so he didn't complain. Joel and everyone had to hold down Oli however, I put away the orange nail polish so I had black, and white. I did cute panda faces on them. he moved when i was doing his last nail white for the background so I spilled the white nail polish and Oli and I looked at each other "I didn't do It!" We both said at the same time. We started playing truth or dare again. "Trixie truth or dare?" Lauren asked me. "Truth." "How many boyfriends have you had?" Lauren asked. Everyone made and "Oooooooo" noise and I laughed. "None." I answered. "Girl we need to change that!" Joey snapped his fingers. "Okay." I walk up to Daniel and kiss his cheek. "BITCH HE'S MY MAN!" Joey sassed. Everyone laughed. "I need to film a one take Tuesday. I'll be back soon." Oli said. "You can use the little front room. Just close the doors" Joey said. Oli agreed and went into the smaller room. I sat against the door and listened to him sing. I love his one take Tuesdays. Maybe I should ask to do a co-lab with him. "Trixie!" "Yes?" "You should be on the panel we're on tomorrow with us!" Yammy said. Lizzie and Lauren squealed excitedly while the boys nodded. "Ok!" "You should sing!" Lizzie said. "Sure." I said unsure. I didn't tell them I sing threw camera because I have stage fright.