From A Broken Home (Originally A Heart That Is Healing) (JTK Love Story)

Chapter 1

I'm Snow Shanelle Staton. I am 18, in my final year of high school. I white hair and blood red eyes. I've lived in a broken home since I was about 4 years old. My mom left when I was 4 and my dad blamed it on me. He said I was the reason my mom left us, but she left because he cheated on her with a woman from work. The woman was named Maurice, she was mean to me and swore at me. She knew my dad was cheating, but she didn't care. She wanted to make my mom suffer.

Present Time

I was sitting at my desk in my room. My dad and his bitch of a girlfriend were kissing downstairs and it annoyed me, so I ran upstairs and put my headphones on. Three Days Grace Chalk Outline started to play, so I sang along. "I've been cursed. I've been crossed. I was beaten by the ones that get me off~!" Another voice sang the next part,"I've been cut, I've been opened up~! I've been shattered by the ones I though I loved~!" We both sang together on the next part,"You left me here, like a chalk outline! On the sidewalk, waiting for the rain to wash away! Wash away! You kept coming back to the scene of the crime, the dead can't speak, and there's nothing left to say anyway! All you left behind, is a chalk outline~!" I remembered the voice, I would hear him when I sang or when I was alone. He was like the insane voice in the back of my head. And he was so awesome.

A.N

REWRITTEN!! TAKE THAT!!