The Key to Both Ends

This one I really really like. I might actually be able to do it.

Summary: Keiko was granted a chance. A chance to live again. She just died after wondering off into an alley way and was stabbed to death. She was sent to the middle. Not Heaven, not Hell, Purgatory. She met there a handsome demon and a godly angel. They both explain that she's lived a neutral life of good and bad actions which has placed her here. To get out of Purgatory, she is challenged to perform certain actions so she can meet her proper end. And then, she is given a key. A key that allows her to enter Hell, Heaven, and it allows her to live again, so she mustn't lose it. But with the chance of being alive again, she must fall in love, and to her dismay she is wiped from her friends' and family's memories. The demon, Yasha, and the angel, Nikkou not only are her guides... they double, disguised, as her love interests. To be sent to Hell she must be influenced by Yasha and live a rebellious life sinning and awakening the bad in others. She will then be sent to Hell to forever live with him. To be sent to Heaven on the other hand, she must come to love all people and commit good deeds to help everyone while refraining from sinning. Not only this, but she must care for the whole person, each and every one, a concept known as "cura personalis". She must truly love Nikkou before she dies and is sent to heaven to live with him for eternity.