Found

The next morning...
Yami's P.O.V
     Last night, I was awoken to the sound of a crash sounding from my front yard. I didn't hear any other crashes, and I was very tired, so I just fell back asleep.

   This morning, I decided to search for the cause of the crash while my toast was in the toaster.

    I went outside and looked through the backyard for the source of the crash. When I didn't see it, I headed back inside, and saw that my toast had popped.

    After breakfast, I had convinced myself that I had imagined the whole crash, and had exited my house when I saw a sight that made my heart skip a beat. On the ground, in the snow-covered bushes, laid a boy.

     He was dressed in all white, and was sprawled in the bushes as if he had been dropped from an immense height. What surpised me was the resemblance to me. His star-shaped hair was a crimson red, and blond bangs hung from his head, framing his face. He also laid in a frame of snow, which was surprisingly red. I had a sneaking suspicion that it was blood.

    However, there were some differences. For example, his face was cherubic, while mine had been called mature. His hair also didn't have the blond highlights that mine has.

I gasped, and immediately glanced around, and, seeing there was no one else around, I picked him up, bridal style and brought him inside.

Opening the door slowly, I snuck in the door. I then looked for a place to put him down. I set him on the couch, and went to get the first-aid kit.

When I returned, the boy had lost more blood. Part of my couch was now stained the bright red of blood, and the coppery stink haunted the air. The boy also looked paler than had outside.

//////\\\\\\//////\\\\\\

     I had called in to work to tell them I was sick. I just really wanted to take care of this unknown child. He was in distress, and I wanted to help.

     I looked at his pale form and sighed. Hopefully he gets better soon. I thought. He had been bandaged, and I didn't find any punctured organs. He just lay there. Unmoving. Still.

******************************

     I woke to the sound of someone knocking at the door. I started,realizing that I had fallen asleep watching the boy. I shook off the drowsiness and headed to the door.

     I opened the door to reveal my friend and co-worker: Joey.

    "Hey Yami!" Joey said, looking at me with a worried face.

   "Hey Joey, what's up?" I asked, as he walked in uninvited.

   "I didn't see you at work, so I thought I would come over. What made you stay home?" Joey said as he walked into the living room. There was a long silence. "Yami, do you realize who you have on your couch?"

******************************

There we go! The second chapter. At least this one was longer. Sorry for the cliffhanger, though.  Bye!
~Puzzleshipping44