Chapter 1

(Just FYI, for those of you who are new at this, Y/N means Your Name, H/C means Hair Color, E/C means Eye Color, and H/L means Hair Length. Okay?)

You wake up to sunlight in your face. "Ugh," you groan, rolling away, and yipping as something catches your tail. You're a Cat/Human hybrid, which has it's ups and downs. An up is you have retractable claws at your command, 24/7. A down is the Tail. An up is almost super-sonic hearing. A down is the cat instincts, like hissing and growling.

You quickly run a brush through your H/L, beautiful H/C hair. You stare at your reflection, your tongue running over your razor-sharp cat fangs. "I guess I should shower." You think aloud, and cringe. Another cat instinct-Hating water. You flip on the shower, and growl as the hot beads touch your skin. A painful 15 minutes later, you flip off the shower and wrap a towel around yourself. You stand in front of the closet, your tail flicking from side to side impatiently. You settle on a black top and black jeans.

Your large, E/C eyes dart back and forth curiously as you prowl the forest. You hear a twig crack, and immediately your fingernails turn to claws. "Who's there?" Your melodic voice rings out. "Calm down, kitty." A deep, lyrical voice comes from your left. You whip around to find yourself face-to-face with a vampire. "What do you want?" You growl. He laughs. He has a nice laugh, but-Snap out of it Y/N! You need to focus. "How do you know me?" You growl again. He smirks. "You know, saw a pretty face like yours, decided to take a shot." He puts a finger under your chin. "Now tell me your name, sweetheart." "Y/N." You reply, your shoulders going slack and your claws retracting. This vampire wasn't going to be a threat to you anytime soon.

"How long have you been here?" He questions you yet again. You roll your eyes. "I said I've been here for at least a hundred years!" He raises an eyebrow. "So, you're immortal?" You nod, running a hand past your pointed ears and through your H/L hair. You stand up from the log you're sitting on and put a hand on your hip. "You still haven't told me your name, Mister Interrogation." He laughs.

"Marshall Lee." You smile. "Hello, Mister Lee." He shakes his head. "My last name is Abadeer." You roll your eyes, playfully this time. "Fine, Mister Abadeer." You smirk. He chuckles. "How come I haven't met you?" Your tail twitches. "I dunno. I live just by the Ice Kingdom-" He gapes at you. "The Ice Kingdom?" You nod. "The Ice Queen is the only other person I know." He sighs, and runs a hand through his shaggy, dark hair.

"You don't know anyone but the Ice Queen?" You nod. "Yeah." Your tail swishes like a metronome, back and forth, back and forth. He smirks. "You doing anything later?" Your tail frizzes slightly, but you shake your head. "No, I'm not doing anything." His eyes gleam mischievously. "Pick you up at 8:00?" You smile. "Sure." He laughs. "Okay, kitty. See ya!" He calls as he floats off. You stand there for a minute. Then you dash home on all fours.

"Hey, Ice Queen!" You call at the gates of the Ice Kingdom. You look around, and you can't help but think that Gertrude did a great job with the remodel. "Y/N! What a great surprise!" Ice Queen's shrill voice greets you. "Come on in!" You follow her inside, and she sits down in an armchair. "What's up?" You smile. "You tell me how it went today first." You prompt. Ice Queen's got a screwed-up way of trying to catch a guy's attention, but she means no harm. Ice Queen makes a face. "You know Fionna, totally Ice Blockin' my game!" You laugh, and she smiles. "What's going on with you, girly?" You blush, and she smiles. You curse yourself for blushing, and spill about Marshall. She lets out a girly squeal. "We have to get you ready!" You shake your head. "That's okay. I better get going, thanks though!" "Bye, have fun!" She calls after you.

You scurry over to your house, which is about a quarter-mile away from Ice Queen's castle. You dash inside, and give a sigh of releif. No makeup. You smile to yourself. Now its just a matter of playing the waiting game.

Whoo! That chapter was fun to write. So, you're friends with the Ice Queen! I personally think that Ice Queen isn't evil. Next chapter next Sunday!
-Jessie