I would like the 3 piece chicken select meal no sauce it would be for here not to go. He had his eyebrow raise at me what? it’s my usual order that I like getting. I blame my Mom for that one.

I hear him order the same, seeming how he’s not use to eating fast food. We sat further away from people. Try the food you will like it.

 I watch as he eats the chicken, "this is actually really good." He started to munch down on his food. I wouldn't eat so fast are you trying to kill yourself.

I start to eat my food while making sure Patch doesn't chock I think it’s kind of funny. He’s not used to eating fast food before and it’s kind of a good thing not to eat, but its ok to have once and a while.

Hey Patch, he looks up from his half eaten fries. I'm really glad will be getting married, smiling softly at him. He smiles back "I'm glad to be marrying someone as perfect as you."

I was sipping my coke when he said those words, chocking a bit. Damn I hate it when liquids can do that to you. I'm not that perfect for real "Yes you are." am not, am not.

~Patch's Pov~

He looks so cute making those faces at me when we argue like this. After we finish eating we dump are trash away as we make are way outside.

We headed to my car as we got inside. Mirror, mirror, on the wall who's the fairest of them all…it’s you. He blushes at that "stop it Patch I am not." No you are right you are the finest and fairest of them all.

He turns around hiding is already blushing face. I come up behind to tickle him, laughing at my touch telling me to "stop!" never you need to laugh more it’s good for you.

I hugged him from behind the waste, thinking if anything bad happens to him I die. I love him way too much, hoping nothing goes wrong on this trip.

I don't like the thought of past followers who might try keeping us apart. I buckle my seat-belt as I start up the ignition getting back onto the main highway.

We finally made it to California, waking him up to see him rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "Um Patch what is it?" he looks outside and begins to bounce in his seat.

Yep! We finally made it, tickling him in his seat. I see him laugh as he unbuckles his seat-belt giving me a hug I felt the warmth of his hug.

I'm so glad you are happy right now, watching as he nods his head. Good because I made reservations for us to be staying at a 5 star hotel.

He looks up at me, "Patch you sure it sounds a bit pricy." Don't worry about financial needs I got that taken care of.

We finally arrive at Four Seasons Hotel, staying at the “Premier Balcony Room” the one with the queen size bed. The total: $675 dollars for 4 nights and two adults.

I could have sprung for the Luxury Suit, the total: $1,425 dollars for 4 nights and two adults, but I decided against it. I wanted the wedding to be nice not the place we were staying at.