Chapter 2

--------------------ELYZAS POV-------------------------
•this is a smutty chapter. enjoy. Also, please leave comments on what you'd like to see in this story. I have many ideas but I wanna know what you guys want! Thank you. xx•

I swear I hadn't seen Alicia this happy in months. As soon as we got back to our apartment she was giggling and jumping around like a child. She kept saying things like 'I can't believe he's awake!' It made me so happy.

"What do you want to do tonight my love?" I asked. Tonight was definitely a night for celebration.

"Anything Lyz. I'm so happy. We can do anything." Alicia walked toward me hugging me tightly. I rested my chin on top of her head. It was the weekend. February. Meaning she didn't have to go to school today. She was a senior. She'd be graduated in a few months. I couldn't believe she'd already lived with me for half of a year. And even though it had been that long, the butterflies in my stomach only got worse every time she kissed me.

"Hmm maybe, I'll go take a shower. And while I'm doing that...you can make me some yummy food. And after that we'll have dessert." Alicia winked at me. She was already walking away, taking off her clothing as she went. She stood in the doorway of our bedroom and began to shut the door...but right before she did she peeked out at me and smiled.

"Dessert is going to be good." She laughed.

While Alicia took a shower I whipped together some rice and chicken topped off with a salad and two glasses of wine. It wasn't much but I had to be quick. I loved cooking for Alicia. Just as I was lighting the last candle at our table Alicia returned to the kitchen with wet hair. She wore one of my baggy t-shirts and no pants.

"Oh my god Lyz. You didn't." She sat down at our little table and smiled at me. I leaned over and kissed her softly.

"I'd do anything for my baby." I said back. Alicia blushed a little.

"How do you do that?" She asked.

"Do what?"

"It's been so long and you can still make me blush."

"We're soulmates babe...and I intend to make you blush everyday for the rest of eternity."

Alicia and I ate and joked around for a while. Afterwards I did the dishes and cleaned everything up. Alicia had headed to our room. She said she was tired. No dessert tonight. But I didn't mind. I just wanted to hold her.

Finally I opened the door to our bedroom and there was Alicia. In a black bra and underwear laying on the bed staring at me.

"What took you so long?" She purred. My heart dropped and I felt a familiar throb in my lower stomach.

"Goddamnit baby. You look beautiful."

"Come here." Alicia growled.

I crept toward our bed crawling across it toward her. As soon as I got onto the bed she pushed me on my back. Then she threw a leg over me and straddled my hips.

"I want you so bad." She said rocking back and forth slowly on top of me.

"Fuck, you can have me."

Alicia brought her lips down to mine kissing me hard. It was amazing how well our bodies and lips worked together. Every time kept getting better and we were so close we worked together in perfect harmony.

I brought my hands to her ass, pulling her down against me. I heard her murmur 'fuck' under her breath numerous times.

Alicia continued to kiss me, her hands taking off my shirt in a swift motion. Then removing my bra. She cupped my breasts, still grinding, still kissing. My breathing was getting heavier. She was so hot. God she was hot.

One of her hands traveled from my breast down to my stomach. Her fingers trailed along my waistband. She was driving me insane. I bucked my hips up yearning for more contact.

"What do you want baby?" Alicia asked. Her eyes were wild and glossy. She hovered over me, kissing my neck and biting my lip.

"Don't want....need." I panted. Her fingers still trailing my waistband.

"Hmm then what do you need baby?" She rocked back and forth on me.

"T-touch me." I knew Alicia liked seeing me like this. Soft, vulnerable, needing her. She loved to dominate me. It used to take me by surprise but now I expected it. She always said I was so strong, she liked to make me weak.

"Touch you where?" She asked, her fingers lingering onto the outside of my underwear.

"Fuck me." I whined.

Alicia pulled my pants off and then my underwear. She spread my legs with one hand and worked the other one. She started with slow circles on my clit. I hummed in pleasure pushing my hips against her.

"Do you like that?" She purred.

I merely nodded. Gasping.

"More." I choked.

Alicia slowly touched me center with her other hand and then plunged a finger inside of me. I was so wet. And she knew.

"There we are." She hummed.

"More baby please." I whined.

Alicia came back up to kiss me and as soon as our lips touched she plunged a second finger inside of me. I bucked my hips and roared in pleasure.

"Fuck!" I screamed. Alicia smiled against my mouth.

She pumped her fingers in and out of me faster as I commanded and slower when the sensation was too much. She wanted to draw out my orgasm. Fuck I loved her.

"I'm so close." I whispered.

"Come on baby. I wanna make you come. It's okay let go baby." Alicia's words sent me over the edge. I finally bucked my hips up and let out a moan. Alicia continued to slowly pump her fingers until I finally rode out my orgasm.

"Good girl." She said rolling off of me and throwing an arm around me. She kissed my neck softly. We were both panting.

"Should we go to bed?" She asked quietly.

"Not yet."and I said. Alicia raised an eyebrow in question.

"I need to take care of you first."