09.

Nebula.

The ding-dong of my doorbell made me jump. I was in my room putting on chapstick to my lips. For some reason, I found myself putting on natural looking makeup to look nice for Tae. He said he would be over later.

"I'll get it." Ezra said as she walked past my door. She stopped suddenly and backed up before leaning against the door frame. "Really..?" She smirked raising her eyebrow.

"What?" I asked looking over at her.

"Bro you put on makeup just to chill at the house with Tae." She says. My face got hot as her smirk quickly turned into a smile. "Gone girl, I aint mad atcha. Lemme get this door so I can meet up with Mak." She winked at me before turning to leave. I checked myself out in the mirror and sighed before laying in my bed and acting like I was doing that the whole time.

Nebula what are you doing? I asked myself. Here I was trying to look as nice as possible for Tae. Being a complete idiot.

"Soso!!!!" Rae's voice greeted me and before I could react, she was jumping in my bed and laying on top of me. I hugged her and ruffled my hand through her hair.

"Hey Chunk, how are you?" I ask, smiling down at her.

"I'm fine." She replies. "Daddy was trying to see you without me." She tilted her head to the side. "Isnt that awful?!"

"Very awful." I replied frowning my face. "How dare he!"

She smiled and snuggled into my arms. Tae stepped through the door and sat on my bed.

"Wassup Sotiria?" He smiled at me. "Rae wouldn't let me leave without her. She wanted to see her Soso." He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Don't be a hater, Aristaeus." I tell him.

"Yeah daddy, dont be a hater." Astraea stuck her tongue out for emphasis.

Tae frowned. He shook his head before removing his shoes and getting comfortable in my bed. I removed Rae's sandals from her feet and dropped them on the side of my bed. I flipped through the channels finding a show that I knew Rae would love before turning the volume up a little. Tae turned towards me.

"How was your day miss?" He asked me.

I looked over at him before turning back to Liv & Maddie. "It was okay. How was yours?"

"Very eventful." He replies.

"How so?"

He chuckled. "Had a talk with Kaio today." He says. "Made me think of a few things."

"Oh really?" I turn to him once more. "Mind sharing?"

He stared at me intently before biting down on his bottom lip. "It was about you."

I frowned. "About me?"

He nodded.

"What about me?" I raised my eyebrow as I look at him.

He used his fist to cover his cough and he cleared his thoat. He pushed his newly re-twisted locs out his face and turned on his back to look up at the ceiling.

"Ah nothing much." He says nonchalantly. "Just the fact that I should basically express my feelings to you."

I raised my eyebrow. "I'm sorry, what?"

He smirked and placed his hands behind his head, lacing his fingers together. He then slowly closed his eyes. "Makaio knows that I'm feeling you and he think it would be a good idea to tell you how I feel." He says. "I was thinking about it on my way here and I'm still not really sure if I should tell you or not."