I've never seen Mark this animalistic, this fierce, this dominant. I absolutely love this side of him.

While I'm in thought, I didn't realize that Mark had taken my shirt off and discarded it somewhere behind him. He roughly kissed me again, while his hands roamed around my body. His left hand took shelter in my hair as his right grazed over my chest.

His lips move away from mine after he hears a moan escape my lips when he brushes his fingers across my buds.

"Oooo. Another sensitive spot, I see."

His tongue travels down my neck, to my chest, as he takes my right nipple between his perfect teeth as his thumb and forefinger tweak my left.

The sensation sends shivers down my spine and electricity sparking through my veins. I can't hold back the moans and spasms that shake through my body. I shakely grip and tug at his hair as he tortures my chest. My back arches as he gently bit down on my bud while rolling it with his tongue.

"M-Mark, please~"

"Please what, baby boy?

"I c-can't take it a-anymore."

He just goes right back to what he's doing, except he switches to where my left nipple is in mouth as he toys with my right. If he keeps it up, I'm gonna cum just by him toying with my chest. He snakes his hand around to my ass and gives it a good swat. I can't take it anymore. With one last loud moan of Mark's name, I release into my boxers.

I drop my head to his shoulder, panting heavily.

"Mark. Y-You're an asshole."

"Hmm.. I have an asshole, but I'd much rather fuck your's."

Blushing, I got off him to go change. He stood up soon after sporting a huge tent in his pants. He followed me up the stairs, into the bedroom, and shut the door behind him.

"Mark? What're ye doing?"

"Oh, nothing." Liar.

I chose to pay him no mind as I gently unbuttoned my pants and tugged my boxers down, turning the other way out of embarrassment. Yes, I know he's seen me before but I'm still slightly insecure.

As I bend down to pick up my clothes, I feel a steady grip on my hips. Playfully, I back up a bit and wiggle my butt across Mark's bulge. I hear him let out the most delicious growl I've ever heard.

Before I actually have the chance to pick up my things, Mark picks me up by my hips and tosses me on the bed. He soon joins me, stalking from the foot of the bed, up between my legs, not breaking eye contact. It reminds me of a predator locked on target with its prey.

He slowly reaches me, his nose mere centimeters away from mine. His Golden Brown eyes never straying from my Baby Blues.

"What're ye gonna do?" I asked nervously

He hummed out a response, "You'll see." Smirking at his answer. The smirk I've grown to love and fear.

He crawls off the bed and walks over to the closet. I try and see what he's doing but I can only see his back muscles twitching and glide as he moves. He seems to be getting a few things, but I can't make out what they are. I hear a jungle of some sort.

Shortly after, he turns around and stalks back towards me, revealing the items he retrieved. I spy four pairs of handcuffs, a blindfold, a ball gag, some rope, what seems to be a collar of some sort, and a few other things I can't make out. Is that a whip?

He lays the items down on the bed, placing a pair of cuffs on each of my wrist and ankles, securing me to the bed posts.

Nervousness floods my mind. What's he gonna do? Is this what he was talking about today? Will it hurt? Will it feel good? I hope so, I don't think Mark would try and purposefully hurt me.

He reaches for the blindfold and gently looks at me as if asking for permission. The pleading look on his face says he really wants this. Giving up, I give a slight nod.

He smiles wide and hold my gaze as he places the blind fold over my eyes and seductively whispers in my ear.

"Just trust me, BabyBoy."

I try to keep the memory of his beautiful brown eyes as I hear the Crack of a whip. Knew it..

×××××××××××××××××××××
Heyy guys!!
I hope this isn't too terrible. 😅

Wattpad decided to be a Lil bitch and delete over half this story.

I was freaking out needless to say.
But I'm okay now! I was able to get most of it back.

Please, feel free to comment! I love reading your comments! :3

Anywayy..
Stay awesome.
Stay beautiful.
Stay classy.

I'll see you guys later!
Buh-Bye!!