Kidnapped (1)

Suggestion from @TheMarvelousFangirl ,sorry it's really late I've been putting it off for a while but here's your request (from 500 years ago) btw It's short and the 1ps are out of character.

You ,a normal human, happened to have some not so normal company.

You had been with the 2ps since you were little. Most of your friendship was roughhousing,horse play and bad puns but you and the 2ps had such a tight bond that whenever you got into something bad they would always have your back and you theirs. That's why when you disappeared they were the first ones to go looking, not the police.

~ Time travel back ~

You decided to go to the park for some fresh air. You stood at the gate of the park looking in ,no one was there.

"All alone. It's kinda nice. "

You entered the park. There was a red swing set, a slide, and a play set with a small rock wall and another slide on the side.

You went to the swings and pushed off sending you into the air. You felt like a high flying bird.

The 1p hetalia group entered the park. You didn't pay them much attention because you never really talked to them and only knew their 2p counterparts.

But, you did listen in on their conversation when you heard "2p"

But you only heard broken sentences because you were a few feet away from them. Listening to them was like trying to watch tv with bad reception.

" -yeah, --- are idiots."

"Well ---- are still ---."

"Who cares? --  rid of them. "

"- aren't evil. ---- do that? "

"--get it?! When they --- gone we--- inherit whatever -- have"

"True --- how ? They are stronger then --- "

" --- can just trap them and then kill --- with ---son or ---"

"Should ---really be talking about --- here? "

"There's --- one here --"

"Isn't ----a  friend ----2ps ?"

"--could ----her -----as bait."

You got up and started to run towards the gate from which you entered. But they beat you to it.

Grabbing you from behind 1 of the 1ps grabbed you from behind , locking your arms to your side.

You were afraid. So you kicked and screamed. But another 1p covered your mouth. You bit the inside of their hand.

They pulled back their hand quickly. You opened your mouth to scream but felt a hard hit to your head before blacking out.

----

You opened your eyes to see that you were tied to a chair. Your hands behind you were tied with multiple zip ties and your legs were attached to the legs of the chair with zip ties also.

Your mouth was covered with duck tape. Then it hit you. The pain of being hit in the back of you head was all you thought about. You looked straight, a camera faced you , it was about 2 feet away.

You looked up , a grey ceiling with cobwebs in the corners . You looked to the sides , boxes filled with junk and trash piled up on the wall.

A 1p entered.

" They thought we were joking so we will show them that we aren't."

The camera stopped rolling. 

Tell me if there are any mistakes so I can fix them ^^