Surprises

"Mel! Are you ready to go?" I yell as I take my luggage to the front door. "Not yet. I just feel like I'm missing something," Melanie states as she searches through the house. "Oh, I know what I'm missing now!" I say as I grab onto Melanies hands and pull her upstairs to our bedroom.

"I like your thinking," She says as she started taking off my clothes. As I start taking hers off, she starts kissing me and pulling us closer to the bed. I pull away ad I take off her pants so she is just in her underwear, same as me. "(Y/n), are you sure we have enough time?" All I do is nod as I start massaging her breasts.

Melanie stops me and pull down my underwear. She sticks a finger inside of me. After a while I say, "Mel, I want fun too." I go to the bedside table and open a drawer. Knowing that Mel is bisexual, I take out a dildo. She smiles as I pull down her panties. I start to put the fake member inside of her as she moans loudly. I go faster and faster.

"(Y-y/n)! Right there! Omg!" Mel says as she reaches her climax. I start to go as fast as I can for another minute, then I stop. I start licking her area and she is massaging her breasts. "I want some too." She says. I stop and bring my pussy up to her mouth, while I am doing that, I start licking again.

About five minutes later I get a phone call so we stop and I go answer it. "Mel, the cab is here." So we get dressed and leave for the airport. In the cab we just talk about how London would be when we get there.