Chapter 1: A Hero?

Three months later....

It was just another beautiful and breathtaking day in cringeworthy Aldan for you and your (supposedly real) friends. Today, you decided that it would be best to sit in the Pillow Room and laugh at other people's "roleplaying styles", and maybe troll some thirsty 7 year olds. It was then that you didn't know that the Alphas were discussing you at this very moment.

~~~~~
"Are you sure they are the right one for the job?" Liza, the panda alpha said in a quick whisper.

Cosmo nodded. "Most definitely. I know this player is the perfect one. Now to just get them here. Hmm... Call ajhq."

Lisa smiled and stood up, a few pops snapped up from her back as she did so. She winced and walked to a small crystal ball on the other side of the room.

Resting her paw on the top, a small collection of smoke circles gathered in the middle of the ball.

"Order, control, recognition, popularity. Summon the one who creates with kindness and crystal clarity."

Just a moments later after the command, a pink and white smoke whirlwind appeared beside Liza. Smoke slowly dissipating, a familiar face was revealed in the dust. The white scales, the pink horns. The googly eyes. It was undoubtedly the one, the only, Ajhq.