Hasin Sawan me DIL ka ijhar

Part - 2

Next day was function day.
Ishita was hell nervous because she was going to perform infront of Raman. But did not know that he was going to same hospital in which Ishita was studding as intern.
At evening function started. Raman was sitting with Head of Hospital. Though he had no interest in this function. His whole mind was occupied by Ishita's thought. Then anchor announced that.
Anchor - So the next performer is Miss Ishita Iyer. Our brilliant student from final year.
& the name Ishita caught Raman's attention. He was least expected her in this function. & here she was clad in blue Bharatnataym dress. She performed on some classical song. Raman thought it was his hallucination. He rubbed his eyes many time. But it was not his hallucination. She was there infront of him. & His happiness knew no bound seeing her there.
Later anchor announced winners & Ishita was the one who received prise from Cheaf guest means her dream man Raman. She was on cloud nine.

She was blushing profusely prise from him which did not go unnoticed by Raman. Raman wanted to go behind her & talk to her but Head of Hospital took him with him for dinner. Raman was searching her throughout the hall. & there she came & blue Kanjivaram sari. Raman was lost in her beauty. Ishita also wanted to meet him but her friends were not leaving her & teasing her because Raman was just staring at her. After lots of pleading her friends leave her & she went to Raman. But Raman was lost in her. She wave her hands in front of him & Raman came out from his dreams.

Ishita - Umm Hii..
Raman - Hii.
Ishita - Where were you lost?
Raman - In You ( Very slowly only audible to him)
Ishita - Did you said something.
Raman - No.
But little did he know Ishita heard it & blushed a little at his words.
Raman - Come with me. I will drop you.
Ishita - No. Don't worry. I will go with my friends.
Raman - Plesae for me.
Ishita - Ok. Let's go

He drove to her hostel.
He wanted to ask for her phone number but he had no courage to ask from her.
When she was about to go. He said
Raman - Ishita wait.
Ishita - What?
Raman - Umm ... actually...will give me your number.?
Ishita - what . She was shocked at his sudden question.
Raman - No problem if you don't want to.
Ishita - Nothing like that.
& they exchanged their numbers.

Next day Raman' s cabin

Raman was sitting in his cabin staring at his laptop. Actually he was staring at Ishita's photo from last night's function.
At that time Mihir came to his cabin & found him lost somewhere. He peeped in his laptop and saw he was staring at girl's photo.
Mihir aked him
Mihir - Beautiful hai na..
Raman - Bahot.
Mihir giggled at his reply & his expression. This break Raman's chain of thoughts. He composed himself closed his laptop & said.
Raman - Kya hai be. Dikhta nahi mai kaam kar raha hoo...
Mihir - Wo to dikh hi raha hai bhai. & again giggled.
Raman blushed at him composed himself.
Mihir - Ab to iss ladki se milna hi padega...Chehra to dekho Bhai kaise tamatar ki tarha laal ho gaya hai.
Raman - Tu jaa yanha se warna tera chehra laal kar dunga.
Mihir - Ok mai bas meeting ke bare me batane aaya tha lunch meeting cancel ho gai hai.
After some time Mihur asked him
Mihir - Achcha Bhai aap muje kab milwa rahe ho?
Raman - Tuje kis se milna hai?
Mihir - Apni hone wali Bhabhi se.. & Mihir ran with there without listening his answer.

Raman was in deep thoughts. He wanted to talk to Ishita but had not courage to dial her number.
After very fight between his heart & mind he dialed her number & talked to her.

Now it was their daily routine to talk on phone for late nights. They became friends in last 6 months. But they did not dare to cross their limit of friendship & share about their feelings.
After much battle between hear & mind once Raman said on phone
Raman - Ishita kal kya free ho?
Ishita - Haa kyo ?
Raman - Kya mere saath dinner par chalogi ?
Ishita - Date ke liye puchh rahe ho ? She asked blushing
Raman was shocked to her bold question but noticed she was blushing
Raman - Tumhe kya lagta hai ?
Ishita - Muje to aisa hi lagta hai.
Raman - Ok to Ishita mere saath date par chalogi?
Ishita - Ramannn
Raman - Ab kya hua?
Ishita - Aise koi puchht hai kya ?
Raman - To kaise puchhte hai ?
Ishita - Kuch nahi.
Raman - Ok to kal milte hai. Bye
Ishita - Bye.

🎉 आपने IshRa TS : Sawan Barse को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
IshRa TS : Sawan Barseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें