FTFSOL - Part:3(b)

Friendship – The First Step To Love :-

Chapter 3 (b):-

Hi gyz!!!! A very very Happy Independence Day to all of you!!!So here we are with the last part of the TS. Hope you all will like it, plz do leave a comment…

Recap : Swara jealous of Ragini’s proximity to Sanskar, Swasan dance, Swara slaps Sanskar

[House]

Swara barged into her room and slammed the door. Shomi also ran after her but before she could have reached the door Swara had already closed the door. Shomi knocking continuously…

Shomi (banging the door continuously) – Shona beta! Shona plz open the door…

No answer…

Shomi – What happened Swara? Why are you so upset? Plzz wont you speak to your mom….

There was no answer. Shomi kept on calling for some more time but all was in vain,… inside the scenario was pathetic.

[Swara’s room]

Swara was sitting on the floor with her back rested on the wall. Her face was dug in between her folded knees. She was crying vigorously and the ‘ Friends Forever’ that adored her wrist beautifully was now lying on the floor beside her.

Swara (in sobs) – Why? Why Sanskar!!!! How can you??? How can you even say such words about… No no I never expected this from you… You were my best friend!!!! But you broke my trust…

She was helplessly crying bitterly. Her life was totally upside down. It was playing games with her. And she did not knew how to react?

Swara (was having difficulty in speaking) – I…I thought ki you are the most precious person in my life Sanskar , I was so so sad feeling that I have lost you… It was you who gifted me the most perfect love story I could have ever had… Laksh is just so perfect for me… You had only helped me in getting him and now you only are saying such things! Chiii!!! I hate you Sanskar!!! Suna tumhne… I hate you!!!!

She started screaming.

Swara – Yes, I hate you Sanskar Maheshwari… You are the biggest mistake of my life!!!!

She fell on the floor still crying… This was not at all planned! Truly life was unpredictable…

[Shomi’s room]

Shomi was pacing up and down in her room in tension. Never in her life she had seen her darling daughter like this! She had seen her broken only once, when her father had died! She could see the same Swara today, as if someone had snatched something very precious from her…

Being a mother, she also could not sleep… How could she? After seeing her daughter in so much tension. Moreover, she was not opening the door! Shomi had no clue what to do now… Suddenly she thought something and took her phone… She dialled Sanskar’s number…

It was switched off.

Shomi frowned. Now, this was something not at all normal. Here her daughter was crying and there Sanskar had kept his phone off! Usually, he was the one who would be the most worried when Swara would be upset….