The blue lagoon |البحيرة الزرقاء

البحيرة الزرقاء (بالإنجليزية: The Blue Lagoon) فيلم رومانسي درامي أمريكي , من إخراج راندال كليسر سناريو دوغلاس داي ستيوارت مأخوذ عن رواية هنري دي فير ستاكوبل عام 1908, حقق الفيلم الذي تم إنتاجه العام 1980، بطولة بروك شيلدز و كريستوفر أتكينز ، شهرة كبيرة تفوق الفيلم السابق الذي تم تصويره 1948 الذي يحمل الاسم نفسه، وصل الفيلم للمرتبة التاسعة للأكثر الأفلام 1980 شعبية في شباك تذاكر وفقا لموقع بوكس أوفيس موجو محققا إيرادات قدرة ب 558,853,106 $ في الولايات المتحدة و كندا.....يروي الفيلم قصة طفلين تقطعت بهم السبل على جزيرة استوائية في جنوب المحيط الهادئ. بلا توجيه ولا قيود....فكيف سيعيشان وهم لا يعرفان كيف تغير العالم من حولهم...

....................................................................................
The Blue Lagoon is a 1980 American romantic adventure drama film directed by Randal Kleiser and filmed on Turtle Island Fiji.The screenplay by Douglas Day Stewart was based on the 1908 novel The Blue Lagoon by Henry De Vere Stacpoole. The film stars Brooke Shields and Christopher Atkins. The music score was composed by Basil Poledouris and the cinematography was by Néstor Almendros.......
The film tells the story of two young children marooned on a tropical island paradise in the South Pacific. With neither the guidance nor the restrictions of society, emotional feelings and physical changes arise as they reach puberty and fall in love.

Shields was 14 years old at the time of filming and later testified before a U.S. Congressional inquiry that older body doubles were used in some of her nude scenes. Also, throughout the film in frontal shots her breasts were always covered by her long hair or in other ways.The film received a MPAA rating of R in the United States.