"So the new girl is his blood singer?" Dad asks.

"Yes." I say.

"I hope he knows what he's doing." Emmett says.

"He does." I say, defending Edward.

I was closest to Edward and Jasper in the siblings. I'm closer to my father than anyone in this family, though.

"Are you sure about that?" Rose asks.

I look at her.

"If Anna says Edward knows what he's doing, we should trust her. Her and Carlisle have known Edward the longest but Anna knows him better than any of us." Jasper says.

He must have felt my emotions: anger and defense.

Mental Conversation
'Thank you, Jasper' -Isabelle

'No problem, ma'am' -Jasper
End of MC

I giggle and then go upstairs, into my room.

I take off my shoes and then sit on my bed and sigh

I take off my shoes and then sit on my bed and sigh. I then decide to read, so I get up and grab a book.

Ironically, I grab a Vampire book. "Dracula" by Bram Stoker.

I actually really love this book. It's from 1897. My dad had bought it for me, first it was an inside joke but then I actually read it and I like it.

I sit on the couch and start reading it. By the time I got to chapter 2, I heard footsteps come to my door then I heard a knock.

"Come in." I say.

The door opens and Edward comes in. He closes the door. I put my book on my nightstand and Edward lays next to me. We turn on our sides, facing each other. 

"I don't know what to do. I can't... I can't go back to school. I'll end up killing her." He says.

I sigh and then he holds me close. I lay my head on his chest and he strokes my hair.

"Sometimes I think back... To when we dated... It was pure bliss... No difficulties... I didn't have to worry about hurting you, or killing you." He says.

"No, you didn't. And I didn't have to worry about that either. I was always so afraid I was gonna hurt Jeremy... But I never did." I say.

"This was all so much easier back then." Edward says.

"Yeah, it was." I say.

He then uses his finger to lift my chin and our eyes lock.

The tension was thick. We both knew what the other was thinking.