After resting a bit, I got up from the couch to go upstairs and take another shower.

After my Much needed shower, I walked over to my Nightstand grabbing my Phone and taking a seat on the bed.

It was now 10:02 Pm and I hadn't talked to my Mother all day. It was currently 3:02 pm In Detroit.

I went to my Contacts clicking her name.

She picked up on the first ring.

"Hello"

A small smile Spread across my Face at the sound of my Mothers Sweet Tone.

"Hey Mama"

"Lucas! Baby! How are you?"

"Eh... I'm Makin it" I said Playing with the String on my Pajamas.

"You sound like Khaleyah Now"

My Heart skipped a beat at the sound of her name, the Pain Returning.

"Have you seen her?" I asked quickly.

"Seen her yesterday Lu." She spoke the tone of her voice changing.

It fell quiet on both ends.

"She misses you so much, Lucas.. The poor girl is Hurting"

Sadness begin to Weigh me down.

"I know Ma. I know."

"Can you just please call her.. At least she can hear your voice"

"I'll think about it Mom."

After Leaving The Us, I fell into a deep depression and suffered with Severe Anxiety, I didn't talk to no one including Khaleyah, after I got better, I wanted to call Khaleyah but I didn't know if she had moved on or not.. Or perhaps even forgotten about me.. It always bugged me I also thought she was Mad at me for Leaving her like that and also for killing someone right in front of her.

I could never forget the look in her eyes when it happened. They were filled with so much fear.

"You haven't Told her About Harmony yet have you?" I asked.

"No Lucas.. I'm leaving that up to you"

I sighed. "You gone have to eventually tell her Lucas"

"I know Mama.. I know.. I'm just... Scared, what if she gets upset? Or Never talk to me again? Or even worse, Hate's me?"

"Oh Hush, you talkin nonsense now, She loves you Lucas, She'll understand .. What can she really do about it though Lucas?"

"Yeah you right" I said sighing again.

"Well you get you some rest baby, I know you just got off "

"Goodnight Ma"

"Good night Baby, I Love you."

"Love you too"

I hung up the phone and begin pondering about calling Khaleyah.

I hadn't heard from her in almost two years our Anniversary/The Day I left is coming up soon.

March 15th.

Maybe I can do it then.

Naah, I gotta do it now..

Just do it Lu...

My Head begin to throb from the consistent Thoughts.

I rubbed my Temples and laid my Phone On the Table.

I said a Prayer and Headed to bed.

-----

I Woke up Sweating Bullets. My heart beating at a rapid pace as I tried to catch my breath.

I had been awaken from another nightmare.

Steve would aim his gun at me with a malicious smile, his eyes hungered for my blood.

I would shoot him in the head before he gotten me. Somehow his dead body would awaken minutes later and begin chasing after me.

I'd run into a field and come to a halt once I heard Khaleyah's scream through the field as the Crows would flap their wings and quickly fly away.

I turned around calling out for Khaleyah but got no Answer.

I would Run towards where I heard her screams and the closer I got I could hear Steve's Evil Laughs.

I stopped my eyes widening as I seen Khaleyah's Dead body.
Blood was seeping through her shirt as her Lifeless eyes stared at me blankly.

My eyes begin to Burn with tears as I Could literally hear my Heart Cracking.

My eyes Trailed up to Steve's as he brung his Gun Up slowly blood still dripping down his face.

"Now your turn..." I'd blank out after a loud shot left from his gun.

I grabbed onto my Dog Tag around My Neck and held on to it tight allowing Khaleyah's Words to Flow through my head like a Melody.

"Just a reminder for when you're going through some things and are worried..."

I slowly Laid back down Staring at the ceiling.

I Held my breath trying to hold back tears as pictures of Khaleyah's Breathtaking smile Flashed across my mind.

I have to get back home to my Baby.

-----

Okay, How y'all liking it so Far?👀

Lucas and Khaleyah are both Pretty Messed up now ain't they?😕

Who do y'all think Harmony Is?😳👀

💬Comment|Vote❤️

See Y'all in the next Two Weeks My Lovlies✌🏾️💖😘😌 (Tuesday, September 13th) Or Maybe even sooner, y'all know how I'am😏 I can't stay away from y'all TOO Long😩🙈❤️

God Bless you All🙏🏾😇😌💙

-Tej👑✨