I flung open the door and clenched my fists as I walked towards the figure.

I grabbed her wrist and twisted it.

"What are you doing in my fathers bedroom you disgusting woman!"

I rolled my eyes in disgust at my fathers girlfriend.

She quickly stood up and yanked her hand away from my grip.

I glanced behind her too see my fathers closet open and the hidden safe that read,

Error wrong password try again.

I clenched my fists in disbelief, she was trying to get my fathers college money he saved for me.

"Yah!"

I shoved her out of the way causing her to fall back.

I knelt down towards the safe and checked it out, she didn't get in.

I jumped back onto my two feet and turned my attention back towards the woman.

"Get out of here now."

I scoffed as I pointed towards the door.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"I won't be the one who's leaving, mind your own business."

I didn't hesitate as the anger grew inside of me and I slapped her, hard on her cheek.

I knew we were supposed to respect our unnies or hyungs but I couldn't.

This woman didn't deserve respect.

She gasped at my sudden action.

She caressed her cheek and stood there for a few seconds.

She glared at me and reached for a glass vase on my fathers nightstand he had kept since my mother's late death.

She hurled it at me as I jumped trying to catch it before it fell.

"Take that!"

She chuckled and raced out of the room down the stairs.

For a woman she's sure childish.

I jumped onto the floor trying to save the glass vase from falling, but it was too late.

Glass shards were everywhere and I reached over for the wilted roses inside the vase, my mothers favorite.

I scrambled through the glass shards and picked up the roses but caught my arm stuck on a glass shard.

I quickly took out the glass shard as blood rushed down my arm.

I felt a tear fall down from my watery eyes, it hurt from the pain but I tried to remain calm.

I glanced back down at the wilted roses and forced a pained smile on my face at the thought of my eomma.

I got up on my legs and stepped over the tiny bits of shards making my way to mybedroom.

I placed the wilted roses into my old vase,I had created in kindergarten, on my nightstand.

My eomma loved roses, she would always put one in my hair while kissing my forehead lightly, it was perfect.

I caught my self smiling and chuckling at the thought of her oh how much I missed her.

I didn't even realize as I stuck my bleeding arm into my pockets, until I felt the box of bandages.

I slipped out the bandages and my bleeding arm out of my pockets,

I glanced from the box of bandages back to my arm.

I ripped open the box of bandages with my other arm as I wrapped a humongous bandage around the damaged one.

Thanks Jimin for the bandages I really needed it.

I thanked the friendly stranger internally as I jumped onto my bed and crawled into my sheets.

I let my thoughts explore areas in the back of my head as I talked to my mom in my thoughts.

Why is life like this? I wish you were here Eomma i'd actually be happy with you around. Living with dad is rough, I hate it but I can't do anything about it.

Surprisingly I met a nice stranger and he lent me a healing tube and a box of bandages in a fight I got into earlier.

I miss you.

Sooner or later I'll join you up there, no worries Eomma I'm coming.

---------

Hey guys! Another chapter sorry it's short but I tried. I'll try and update frequently but just a reminder I have school so sorry if I don't update a bunch💓.