I have already explained this to him and I really wasn’t looking forward to it because I was going to make him recall every minute detail and painful event of his abuse. I definitely didn’t even want to hear all of it, but it was necessary for his freedom and to get justice against those men involved in his violation. And if it didn’t work I would have to try hypnotism, which would be extremely tricky because of the courts issues with the credibility of the practice. If they can’t see it, feel it, smell it, taste it, or touch it, otherwise they tended not to believe it. So I really wanted my first method to work, although I loathed putting Isaac through that again, but it was vital that he remember.

I shook my head finding it ironic that I have fallen for a 21 year old man, even though I was still considered young at 28 going on 29 and not just any 21 year old, but my patient as well. The Fates were definitely working in mysterious ways.  I refused to question it at all because I have found the love of my life and I refused to give him up for anyone or anything.

 It was early morning and the sun was just barely peeking over the horizon when I reached the Institute. I parked my car in the garage. I had everything I needed with me and I wasn’t planning on going back out until it was time to go home Sunday night or early Monday morning. My smile got wider and wider when my mind ran on the special items packed away in the contents of my overnight bag. My man liked to tease but I was going to show him what teasing was really all about.

There was I reason I came here as early as I did. First and foremost I needed to get Isaac to my room for what I had in mind; we needed privacy for what I had in mind.  Secondly, I needed to get him to my room unseen by the other patients and most of the staff. The only ones that were up and about at this time were the ones I trusted implicitly with the knowledge that Isaac and I were in a relationship, and those people were Flora and her team. Richard and Brad were on duty until 8 a.m. so I had plenty of time to wake Isaac up and hustle him to my room.

I made my way through the quiet facility and to my room without seeing another soul other than security one the first floor. I got to my office and I went through the door in the bookcase and into my sleep room. It was spotless and I quickly put my things away and my items of interest in their designated places.

I jumped a little when the elevator loudly dinged in the ultra quiet hallway. The sound seemed almost too obnoxious for the peaceful foyer. I should have taken the stairs, I thought as I stepped into the car and it dinged blaringly loud once again before it shuttled me upwards to the third floor.

I didn’t expect Isaac to be wide awake, completely dressed, and waiting for me in front of the lift. So when the doors swooshed open and I went to step out into the hallway, I looked up just a split second too late and my face smashed right into the middle of Isaac’s chest with a muffled “oomph.” His huge arms just wrapped around my slight frame and hugged me close his warm muscular body for a minute while muttering an apology before he leaned me backwards and gave me a good once over to make sure that I wasn’t hurt in any way.

Chuckling could be heard from down the hall and I leaned to the side to look around behind Isaac’s towering frame to see the lovebirds Richard and Brad watching the entire scene play out in front of them. I just stuck out my tongue to their gleeful and delight and refocused my attention on my man. I almost started giggling because Isaac was standing there practically vibrating with anticipation. He looked like one of those cute puppies that you left alone too long and he was ecstatic to see you when you got home.