Whoops was that your bike?

En başından başla

One of the football players says, "welcome to Chilean high Amelia!" I laugh and say, "woohoo!" The boys chuckle in the background. I was just waiting for the video to take a turn for the worst. I was to shocked to move though. The video continues and one of the football players says, "strip for us!"

Here it comes. I don't even need to see the video because I know what happens next. I hear River say, "this is my favorite part." Suddenly video me unbuttons my shorts and let's them fall to the ground. All of the boys hoot and holler at me. I felt a tear come to my eye. The boys in my class make dirty remarks about it. One of the football players grabs my ass and I say, "it's pretty big huh!" My speech slurred.

Someone in the classroom says, "hell ya it is!" I stand up tears streaming my face I snatch the phone from the cord and stomp towards River who sits back with a cocky smirk. I say, "you think your fucking hilarious don't you?! You think because you make other people feel bad it makes you look good?! Well guess what River Atwood!" I pull back my arm and launch his phone at the brick wall. Everyone gasps I was now screaming on the top of my lunges.

"FUCK YOU! YOU THOUGHT I EMBARRASSED YOU BEFORE? IM GONNA RUIN YOU! Your gonna wish that you hadn't fucked with me. Because if you think your bad, you have got another thing coming." Fear and guilt were obvious on his face but he hid it with anger.

I could see right through his facade, I turn and sit back in my seat. My hands were shaking with anger, I quickly wipe the tears away. You fucked with the wrong person River Atwood. Milly stared at me shocked. She grabs my hand and leads me quickly out of the room.

She brings me to the girls bathroom and I fall against the wall tears spill from my eyes. That video will be all around school, he took this way to far. Milly rubs his back, I was surprised when I saw how red her face was. She looked ready to kill someone. She says, "I'm so sorry Mia. We will make that asshole pay. I promise you."

She embraces me and I cry on her shoulder.

0000000000000000000000000000

It was lunch time, and everyone had already heard about the whole underwear thing. Guys kept making sexual comments to me all day. But that was about to change, because me, Milly, and Shawn had a plan. One that would make everyone forget about the video.

I sneak out of the lunch room just like we planned. It turns out River, like every other bad boy has a motorcycle. Supposedly he treats it like his child. He loves it.

This is on you River. I run outside and see Milly she motions for me to go quickly. I run over to them Shawn says, "ok, so you remember the plan?" I nod with an evil smirk. Milly says, "ok, so Shawn go into the lunch room and inform River." He nods and says, "aye aye captain." With a salute. I chuckle and sit on his bike. Milly says, "you know how to ride this right?" I say, "ya, I used to have a dirt bike. How hard can it be?" My smirk was devious.

She smiles and says, "remember when he comes out you have to get off of it quickly!" I nod she starts running into the school. I rem the Ingine then press down. Here we go.

I dive up the school ramp and into the hallway. I could get in so much trouble if I get caught, I make sure to run the Ingine loudly so teachers will her it.

              (River Atwoods POV)

"Ya dude, did you see her underwear? Sexy as hell!" Trenton was talking about Amelia's Victoria secret underwear. The other guys laugh along with us, suddenly some kid runs up to me. I think his name is Shawn? I give him a glare and he says, "dude! I think Amelia Jacobsen just drove your motorcycle into the school!"

I stand out of my chair and bolt towards the door. I hear the sound of my baby in the hell and I scream "IM GONNA KILL HER!" Everyone in the cafeteria follows being nosy as hell.

I get to the hallway to see Amelia sitting cockily on my bike. I she smirks and looks back and for the between the bike and the wall. I say, "don't you dare!" She steps off of the bike and holds in the petal I run for my baby as she lets it run into the lockers! I was to late! It crashes loudly and I hear heels clicking quickly down the hall.

I grab my bike and sit it up checking the sides for scratch marks. I notice Amelia was not where i last saw her. I was fuming, this bitch! The vice principal stands at the end of the hallway. She gasps and runs quickly over to me a giant dent was in the lockers. She says, "Mr. Atwood! You damaged school property! You brung a vehicle into the school!"

Her face was bright red, she was furious I say, "i-I it wasn't mine!" She says, "I believe that is your vehicle am I correct Mr. Atwood?!" I say, "ya but-" she cuts me off, "and you are holding the vehicle next to a GIANT DENT IN THE SCHOOL LOCKERS?!" Everyone watches in excitement. I look into the crowd to see Amelia standing next to her friend.

Her friend who had a camera, and was recording the whole thing. The vice principle says, "get THAT DEATH TRAP OUT OF MY SCHOOL! AND GET IN MY OFFICE!" I shoot Amelia a death glare and start rolling my motor cycle down the hallway. I'm gonna get her for this.