4 x

Please excuse all typos and mistakes. Vote on all previous chapters if you haven't yet. Shoutouts votes coming soon 🤘🏾

VANESSA P.O.V.

I woke up this morning and did my regular ten minutes in the mirror, for self confidence. It always lifts my spirits when I take a little time to admire myself before the makeup and high heels, ya know? Then I heard a loud knock at the front door. I put my robe on and rushed to the door when I heard my boss knocking. Once I let him in he took a deep breathe and looked around.

"Good morning Vanessa" he said, making his way in

"Hey Mr. Alexander. I assume you have an assignment..?" I said, locking the door and following him into the living room.

He sat down on the couch. "You are correct. This one is different, we're looking for a very important lady. Not really looking for her I guess. Just..watching her. Ya know" he said

"Well do we have any information on this lady? Tell me about her" I said, sitting across from him

"Well she just got out of prison and pretty much has the key to the streets. She's good at what she does and I mean just out-standing. I'm surprised we were able to dig up ANY dirt on her. She's not alone though. She's believed to be married. Even when he's not by her side, it's not gonna be easy to run any type of game on this woman"

"Shouldn't be a challenge for me" I said

"Oh but it is" he chuckled. "That's why I'm putting you up to it"

"So what exactly are you asking me to do Sir?"

"Get close to her. Follow her...and watch her"

SIYA P.O.V.

I woke up this morning to a text message from Caidence.

Golden Girl 💕: Come meet me at our favorite Chinese restaurant tonight around seven.

I woke up bout HAPPY AS A BITCH! YOOO, I'm finally boutta have this meet up with my lady! Then I realized she ain't my lady and that's the reason we gotta talk in the first place.

I mean, that's still good right? I still got a chance. I'm still...I'm still in a relationship with Harley.

....Fuck it man.

CAIDENCE P.O.V.

Welp. I'm going to meet Siya today...should be very interesting. I told Kevin as soon as I woke up so he definitely knows. Of course he doesn't know that she needs closure of any type for any situation but he knows I'm meeting her so it's all cool. Ya know us now being grown ass women, should be able to talk it out without feelings getting involved. I'm about one hundred percent sure that her greeting is kinda extraordinary though. Hopefully she keeps that in the bag.

ZOE P.O.V.

"So, mama, guess who I got a call from the other night?" I said

"Who was it this time?" She asked, tossing some diced tomatoes in her spaghetti

"Ferra" I sighed, face palming myself

She turned around and looked at me. "The snitch?"

"Yes ma, the snitch" I shook my head