Dark Urges (A Twilight Fan Fiction)

“Seth, you’ve seen Leah ’round lately?” Darren asked me, reluctantly.  Darren didn’t particularly like me.

“Naw, but she’ll come around.” I assured him.

Darren -one of the many newbie’s to the huge pack- happened to imprint on Leah, only problem? Leah didn’t imprint back. She’s all torn up about it, guilt is eating her away. 

We’re all banking on that she can’t imprint. But, hey who knows? Stranger things have happened.

Darren hopped out of his clothes and phased into a huge white and gray wolf.

He raced down to first beach, -the most likely place she’d be- no one hung there anymore, well with all the rumored wolf sightings…

I walked through the forest until I stopped short of Emily’s house.

She was outside, telling Quil, Embry, Johnny, and Mickey where to adjust her new ceiling.

“Quil! Don’t hurt yourself, No Embry, you can eat when you’re done fixing my home. Mikey! Stop jumping around!” She said, sternly.

Emily had to renovate her home, because it was getting a little too small for all of us werewolves, plus, she was expecting two little ones. Her stomach already started to bulge. 

As I walked into the little lawn area Emily saw me and smiled.

“Oh, Seth, thank goodness you’re here. Can you please help your brothers?”

“Sure, thing Emily, but um, where’s Sam?”

“Probably prying away Jacob from the Cullen’s house.” She laughed.

A lot has changed since the attack from those royal vamps.

Jake and Sam joined packs again, -which was harder than expected- Jake in now second in command, and Sam is alpha again. 

We had a lot of new pack members’ and I’m talking tons. We have about twenty nine werewolves running around La Push.

I climbed up the wooden plank onto the roof.

“What’s up, little bro?” Quil grinned at me.

“Nothing, Emily said you guys needed help cause there’s not enough brain power here.” I grinned back. 

“Oh, really?” Quil grinned and grabbed me, knocking up both off the roof.

We both phased while falling, Quil chocolate brown fur was all in my muzzle.

Damn, Quil, those were the last pair off clothes I had! 

So, just go back to the store, you know that girl likes you, just ask her for some new ones.

A low whimper escaped my muzzle as we finally hit the ground with him on top of me.

Wanna good ol’ fashioned fight, or, a dirty one? 

I snapped at his tail, he could loose a couple of inches on that thing.

Dirty it is. He chased me all the way to the beach, chopping at me. I sharply turned around and took a snag at his ear, he growled and the fight was on. We never took the fights too far, just for fun, you know?

Hey, hey, time out. Listen. 

I wasn’t sure if this was a trick or not.

S’not! Now listen!

My ears shot up, listening for every noise in the forest.

Take a whiff, Seth. You’re nose is better than mine.