Chapter 3 - Where I Belong

Harry's POV:

A small group of people started forming around Anna and bombarding her with questions. She began to look overwhelmed so I began trying to subdue the crowd to the best of my abilities.

"Alright! One at a time please. We don't want to overwhelm her." I began.

"Oh my word! That's Harry Styles!" One girl screamed. "Are you two dating?" Another chimed in.

I needed to get Anna away from here. But why were all these people crowding her?

I grabbed Anna and started towards the car.

Anna's POV:

Harry looked worried as the people started pushing me and sticking their phones in my face. I didn't understand how they knew who I was. They must think I'm someone else.

All of a sudden Harry grabbed my waist and started leading me out of the mob. I didn't know what he was doing but he's been in these situations before. We neared a parking garage where we approached a dark Range Rover and he led me to the passenger side, opening the door and guiding me to sit.

Meanwhile, the group of people where still following us and their camera flashes were starting to give me a headache.

Slowly, as to not hurt anyone, Harry pulled out of the garage and sped away from the people.

I didn't speak. I was trying to process what had just happened, not to mention my headache was growing.

Just then I was startled by a hand landing on mine. Impulsively I quickly pulled away then remembered who I was with.

"Are you ok, Anna?" Harry asked looking away from the road to study my face.

I still said nothing. I'm still not used to a touch other than that of Kevin's poisonous one. The way Harry's touch made me feel scared me and threw me off guard.

I didn't want to hurt him by letting him into my life.

I didn't know what to do.

"Anna?" Harry asked concerned, "Talk to me."

I looked at him with an emotionless expression. "I don't know what to say." I said honestly.

"What do you think that was about?"

"Uh... I guess... um... they thought I was... uh... someone else?" I struggled to say, still out of it.

Soon we were at a lavish condominium. He led me to what I guessed was his pent house and told me to make myself at home.

I sat down on the couch in front of the wall that was made entirely out of a window looking out into the city. It was breathtaking and I looked around the room in awe, taking everything in. Harry noticed my amazement and said, "You look like a kid in a candy shop!" Ended with a chuckle.

I just look at him smiling and replied, "I've never seen a home so beautiful. The view is spectacular."

Harry nodded and smiled at me as he came over with some water for us. He handed me one and only when I took did I notice I was shaking.

"Are you alright, Anna?" Harry asked.

I put the glass down and looked at my hands. "I don't know." I said. I began breathing heavily and realized that Kevin would come looking for me. If anyone posted those photos and videos of Harry and me, Kevin could see them and come after me. He could hurt Harry.

I quickly got up, grabbing at my chest, and started hyperventilating. I felt like I was being crushed.

I looked at Harry who was getting up from couch.