chapter 13 (✅)

"Flamer?" I hear a fimilar voice say from just out side the hug me siblings had me in.
The voices registered in my head with in seconds. The crisp, clear voice that muttered their last words to me just after saving me. Only because back then, two years ago, I didn't have powers yet.
His voice brought tears to the corners of my eyes. I look up and see everyone but my twin had left the hug.
Cherrysflame still held me in his arms as if he was protecting me from the dangers of the outside world. "Cherrysflame..." I say looking up at him, "who's there" I ask even tho I know the answer.
"Guess sis" he saids as a small smile appered on his face.
"Dem?. . ." I say as the tears start to roll down my face. "I.....I...." I can't talk anymore the tears roll down my face and I bury my head in Cherrysflame sholder.
I felt a hand on my sholder and Cherrysflame let go.
"No no please don't cry" I hear someone other than my twin say.
I look up to see him standing there his one hand at his side, the other hand was on my sholder.
"Hey Flamer," he said smiling, "I can't stay long your siblings and I have to go back."
"Oh" I say my heart turned cold and I looked down.
"I sorry I really wish to stay but you know. Life has its ways." He smiles and takes my hand. I wrapped my arms around him in a hug and I cried alittle more.
Then he pushes himself away from me. "We gotta go" he saids looking up at my siblings. Then they all nod in agreement.
They dissaper, "will I see you again?" I say wiping the last of the tears away.
"Maybe" he saids with a playful smrik. He waves and dissapers into thin air just like my siblings did.
"Bye" I say.
"Ready to go?"
I turn to see my Aunt walking towards me, "Ya lets go." I say with a smile.