Chapter 12 - Q&A with a werewolf

Start from the beginning

I leave go the pack house to go and check on Daphne. I take my shorts off before turning into my wolf form and I run.

Once I get there, I go inside and find an angry mom with a crying Daphne. Of course my mom wasn't mad at Daphne, but at me. "Arron Becky Cole-"

I cringe at the middle name. It's not my actual middle name but when she saids it, the other people do think it's my real middle name. She uses it when she is really mad.

"Yes?" I ask nervously.

"Why did you tell this poor girl that we're in the middle of the war?! Especially after her accident! What were you thinking!" she scolded me.

"Sorry? It just slipped out," I explain.

She tsked and gave Daphne a hug. By now she wasn't crying as hard as she was before. I would comfort her but I don't want her to be my mate. Right?

'What the fuck do you mean you don't want her be your mate. She's our mate!' Blake links me.

'I don't know okay, we've hate each other for the longest time. I can't just love her just like that' I link him.

He doesn't say anymore than that. I turn back and see that they are in the kitchen. She must be hungry since she was out for two days.

I go into the kitchen and see that my mom has already set the table and Daphne already had a plate of spaghetti and meatballs.

"Come and sit Arron, your sister and father will be down any minute now," my mom tells me.

I sit down next to Daphne who seems a little bit nervous. Instinctively, I grab her hand hoping to calm her like that. She's wend surprised at first but doesn't remove my hand. And neither do I.

My dad comes down the stairs and so does Sydney. Overall we have a little conversations here and there until we're all done. I take Daphne to the room she's staying in, which is my room, so that she can ask any questions she has.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Daphne's POV

I wake up after an hour of sleep. I feel like I'm going insane with all this information. I just want it to be like normal. I know that after all this it will never be the same again.

I feel on the verge of tears and I really want some company. I decide to go and look for Sydney.

I get up off of the bed and grab my crutches that were conveniently out by Arron by my bed. I ion the door and step outside going in the direction of Syd's bedroom.

Once I get there, I knock on her door. No answer. I ope it and see that it is empty. Well maybe she's downstairs.

I go towards the stairs and do my famous butt scoots down because I can't walk on my foot just yet.

This time I make sure to put the crutches on the side so that what happened earlier doesn't happen again. I'm all the way down the stairs and I start thinking.

If Arron is a werewolf does that mean that his whole family is one too. Is Sydney one too?

Right now I feel so emotional like the world is against me. Like very one has been lying to me about everything my whole life.

"Daphne? Sweetie is everything okay?" I hear someone ask, a lady.

"Umm... No," I answer her.

"What's wrong sweetie?" The kind lady asks.

"I-it feels like everyone has been lying to me all my life. And h-how I'm scared because Arron told me I'm now in the m-middle of a war," I choke out.

"I'm sorry sweetie. I don't know what that stupid was thinking when he said that. Here let me help you up and let's go in the living room, kay?" She said.

I nod and she helps me up leading me to the living room. She helps me sit down and she sits down next to me grabbing one of my hands.

"It's okay sweetie, let it all out. It must feel like it's a lot but you'll get through this because your an amazing, strong girl," she soothes.

"Umm I'm sorry but what y-your name?" I ask.

"It's Amanda, I'm Arron and Sydney's mom," she saids.

"Oh it's nice to meet you," I tell her.

She hugs me and gives me a sad smile.

"You too," she saids.

Just then the door opened revealing a bruised Arron with no shirt.

"Arron Becky Cole!" Isabelle shouts.

Becky? What the heck?

"Yes?" Answers Arron nervously.

"Why did you tell this poor girl that we're in the middle of a war?! Especially after her accident! What were you thinking!" She scolded Arron.

"Sorry? It just slipped out," he answered.

She tsked and hugged me. Then she asked me if I was hungry and I said yes. We went into the kitchen ad she told me to go sit down because the food was served.

I went and sat and after a bit, Arron came as well and sat down next to me. He grabbed my hand and held it not letting go. I felt one hundred times better holding his hand and it fit perfectly in his. I felt little bits of electricity every time we touched. It made me want to melt into him.

Oh my gosh what is he doing to me? Is he a witch too? Ugh!

Overall it was pretty quiet. We just ate. When we finished, Arron took me to the room I was staying in and said that he would answer any questions I wanted to know.

"Is your whole family a werewolf?" I ask.

"Yeah."

"What am I to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why is it that at first you hated me, but now... Now you treat me different"

"I never hated you, you know"

"Neither did I, but why does it seem like you actually care about me?"

"Because.... Your my mate," he saids.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Welp that's it. It's extra long for you! Yay! So... Excited for the next one? Anyways comment if you want more q&a of Daphne asking more questions to Arron in the next chapter! Toodles, love you guys! ❤️✌️