Mission Is a Go

Disclaimer: I do not own the Winx club

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"EARTH!?!" the Winx yelled at the same time.

"Yes we sense that a dark presence has taken refuge on Earth, specifically Gardenia" Mrs. Faragonda said simply, moving her gaze to Bloom.

"Bloom, we aren't sure what's out there, and if it was just a coincidence that this is happening where your family is" Grizelda added.

"True, but if there is a threat to my childhood neighborhood I won't hesitate to take action and keep my family safe" Bloom stated.

"Yeah!" Stella shouted, putting an out reached arm in front of her.

"Let's do this!"

"Yay I can learn more about Earth expressions!"

"You can count on me!"

"Goodbye Alfea and hello Earth!"

"Lets get this party started!"

They all put their hands together.

"One, two, three, go Winx!" The girls cheered.

"Great!" Mrs. Faragonda responded to the Winx's enthusiasm, "Go get packed and meet back here in half an hour"

"Half an hour!?!?" Stella screamed, "We've got to get packing!"

With that, the girls rushed into their dorm and started packing furiously. With exactly 13 seconds to get back Mrs. Faragonda's office they ran as fast as they could with their bags flying behind them.

"Wow, that's the closest to on time you've ever been" Grizelda commented.

"Ha. Ha." Stella said sarcastically, still panting from their early run.

Mrs. Faragonda opened the portal leading to Earth and the girls disappeared one at a time.

With the Specialists:

"Hello boys, good morning!" Headmaster Saladin of Red Fountain cheerfully said.

"So why in the world did you have to wake us up at 6 AM!?!?" Riven asked angrily, as usual.

The rest of the group silently nodded.

"Sorry to wake you from your beauty sleep, but we have an important mission. Seeing as you guys are the top group of Red Fountain I want to send you guys on the mission to Earth." Saladin explained.

"Earth? You mean the only planet where people don't believe in magic yet?" Sky asked.

"Correct" Codatorta responded, walking into the room with a bunch of suit cases and equipment, "These are all of the necessary items for the trip. Good luck and don't forget your training"

With that, the specialist and wizard walked through the portal to an apartment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys suggestions are always welcome and also I want the Winx fairies to be powerful so I'm making them have the harmonix transformation, but Earth doesn't believe in magic yet. Sorry to be confusing :) Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed it :)

-Wonderwomen09