Chapter One

Austin's POV:

I was about to leave to go to my best friend Alex's house, when I got a call from this girl at school. I didn't really know her that well, but she kept calling me. I vaguely remember her, I think her name was Sarah. I don't know, but her and Alex got on really well. Anyway, I decided to answer.

(S-Sarah, A-Austin)

S- Hey Austin!

A- Um, hey?

S- You're probably wondering why I called, right?

A- Um, yeah.

S- Oh, right. Well, Alex said you can't come over today, he said his parents decided to take him to his grandparents.

A- Oh. Right. But, why are you telling me?

S- He said he didn't want you to get mad a him.

A- Bull-

S- Damn. He says he'll try talk to you later. Anyway, bye!

-ends-

Ugh, that annoying bitch. It's obvious she's lying. I really wanna ask Alex, but some part of me sort of believes Sarah. I sighed and made my way into the kitchen.

"Hey hon, I thought you were going to Alex's?" My mom was sitting at the table watching the news.

"Uh, yeh I was. But Sarah said he was going to his grandparents, you know I think he's avoiding me mom." I came and sat down beside her. She turned around and cupped my cheeks.

"Now, what makes you think he's avoiding you?"

"Well, he got some girl to tell me where he was, he doesn't reply to my calls or texts, and whenever I call from him, he says he's busy!"

"Oh honey! I don't think he's avoiding you, maybe he just needs some time or some space. Just try calling him, ok?"

I nodded.

"Thanks mom." She kissed my forehead and I headed upstairs. I grabbed my phone from my bed and punched in Alex's number. After a few rings, the voicemail thing kicked in. I sighed and waited for the beep. When I came, I left a short message:

Hey Alex! I know you may think I'm annoying right now, I just need to know why you're avoiding me? You don't have to speak to me again, I just need to know if we're still 'friends'. Bye.

I hung up and threw my phone back on the bed. I sat on my window seat and stared up at the sky. My phone suddenly vibrated, and a raced to pick it up. It was Alex.

Alex- Hi Austin! Uh, why didn't you come over? I was worried....did I do anything?

What? Why did I even believe Sarah? That bitch.

Austin- Hi. Um, Sarah sorta told me you were at your grandparents.

Alex- WHAT. UGH. And sorry I didn't text you or anything, Andrew stole my charger. Don't listen to her, ok? Oh, and get ready, we're picking you up in five minutes! :)

Austin- whatever you say bud. Yeh, see ya :)

I smiled. I can't wait to see the guys again! Oh, I never told you about them:)

Well, there's 5 of us, including me. We've been best friends since like, forever.

-----------------------------

Hi! Sorry this chapter is so short, I don't really know what to write. I'm home sick, so I'll try and write more later. <3

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 22, 2013 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

I Hate You -Austlex-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें