1.

A/N:Eyy. Really Think I cam't make it?? Dahi l nakita ko may nag-cocomment at nag-vovote. Dumagdag din ang nagbabasa. Ang saya lang.. :)) Ito na... Enjoy!!

=====================================

She's walking alone on the hallway looking for her boyfriend. Wondering who am I talking about?? She's our simple yet gorgeous  CAMPUS QUEEN 'Kathryn Scott' 

"Uhm. Kuya nakita niyo po ba si Daniel??"Kath asked."Ahh. Si Daniel ba? I heard nasa GYM daw siya."As the Uknown Guy replyed back to Kath."Salamat."Kath said.

GYM.

"DANIEL???"Kath shout as she reached the GYM.

Kath waited but there is no sign of Daniel..

.

'

"Ano ba Daniel! Wala ka ba talagang balak sabihin kay Kath na niloloko mo siya?!?! It's been 3 months pero di mo parin ma sabi sakanya na niloloko mo lang siya!!"Kath heard the shout of the girl "Huh? Daniel?? Kath?? HALA! Ako yun ah."Tanong ni Kath saa isip niya. As she walk through to follow the voice of the girl.

.

.

.

.

.

.

O_o

"DANIEL?!?! FRANCES?!?!"Kath shouted on the top iof her lungs as she saw her boyfriend kissing some ramdom girl named Frances. "Ano 'to?! Ba't mo siya hinhalikan Dniel?!? Tell me?? Why are you doing this to me? Huh?!?"Kath said as she cried."I trusted you Daniel!! ba't mo ginawa saakin to?! Just wait Daniel I'll show you the real me after what you've done to me.. JUST WAIT!! Also you Frances! You'll never like what will I do to you. Ugh.. I hate you both!! Stupid BASTARDS!!"Kath said as the last tear fall from her eyes. 

KATH'S POV

Ughhh. That stupid dream again!!! Why can't I move on to that scene?? It's been a 1 year and a half... Just wait TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

WATCH OUT FOR ME DANIEL JOHN HENDERSON AND FRANCES JULIA SILVANO!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ready for the next chapter guys?? Sino gusto mag pa-dedicate?? Comment lang po :)) I'll update fast po.. :)) Sana suportahan niyo pa po...