1

At the evening of December 8 while the Potters are in their living room enjoying a leisure time, Ginny Potter hugged by her husband the Harry Potter and their Godson Teddy watching the television while James Potter, Harry and Ginny's oldest, is teasing his younger brother Albus Potter.

Through this serene scene, Ginny Weasley suddenly felt her stomach hurting, she dismisses it but the pain continue.

"Harry. Har-hmm, Hun!" Ginny while clutching her now big stomach, their 3rd child incubating in it allthough it was 2 months early to be in labor allready.

"Huh Gin?" Harry answers unknowingly.

"I think the baby's comming." sweats are now forming in her forehead.

"Huh?WHAT? DOES IT HURT? BLOODY HELL WHERE'S THE BAG? I HAVE TO CALL MOLLY!DO WE USE THE FLOO NETWORK OR WE HAVE TO APPARATE? Harry said frantically.

"BLOOD HELL HARRY YOU'VE DONE THIS 2 TIMES ALREADY! GET MY BAG AND CONTACT HERMIONE TO TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS! AHHHH!IT'S COMMING!" Harry followed her instruction and soon enough the new Potter will be born.

............................................

It's been 3 hours and Ginny is still in labor. The healers are rushing in to provide the necessities awaiting for the contractions to be bigger. The Weasley's are waiting outside the room also waiting for the new family member.

"AAHHHH! IT HURTS SO MUCH! HARRY JAMES POTTER I'M GONNA HEX YOU AFTER THIS!" Ginny yelled with immense pain gripping her husband's hands.

"Breath Gin. You can do it! You can hex me later." Harry trying to soothe the in pain wife.

"The contractions getting bigger, Mrs. Potter! Get ready to push." the healer announced and the screaming and hand gripping began.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Ginny Potter pushed vigorously and a wail was heard, all was now relieved and excited to meet the new baby.

"Ohh. Here, here. Ohhh it's a baby girl Mr. And Mrs. Potter! Allthough she lacked months she is pretty healthy." The healer said lovingly, she cleaned the babe and handed it to now, exhausted but contented Mother.

The babe opened her eyes and the most vibrant green stared back at them. "Oh she's so beautiful. She got your eyes Harry." Ginny already doting her little princess.

Harry, smiling and a little teary-eyed nod, "Yes, she is. Our little Lily." Ginny smiled "Our little Lily Luna Potter."

And from that day on the world welcomed Lily Luna Potter.

..............................................

400 words