you are my angel

"Ram..." a girl is yelling at top of her voice from downstairs.

"I m coming"

She is arranging the dining table for breakfast along with her favorite job, cursing him under her breath, this time for being late.

Girl: what is this ram think about him? Being a girl, I also don't take this much time for getting ready .

After sometime

he came to have breakfast as looking handsome.
Ram: I just love it when you yell my name in the morning...

He teased her. He love to tease her

Girl: What... (With an Angry face)

She yelled again

Ram: Oh, my Nisha stop it now

Nisha: ram...

Yes, she is Nisha, ram's Nisha

Ram and nisha are bff and they were staying together in ram's place.

Today is their last day in college. Their graduation party..

After their small talk, they went to college...

On the way,

Ram is driving. And Nisha as always blabbering, even she do not know what she is saying...

He is smiling continuously thinking about something but she thought him smiling because of her blabbering...but only he know what he is thinking...

Ram's thoughts:

You know Nisha what today is.

Today is more special to me than my own birthday, today is the best and along with worst day of my life.

When I lost everything, that was precious to me, and god give me a thing that become most precious to me, and it was you Nisha, god's gift, the angel that god send for me.

I got you as my bff, as my family and as my everything. I do not know what you mean to me exactly. I cannot even think a second without you, my life will be worst without you.

10 years ago on this same day mom and dad disown me it was only you, who was there with me on my worst days. It is the only thing that I did not share with you until now. You were with me in all my worst times. You give me the love that I did not get from my parents, they always think about their money and reputation...

I am scared Nisha if you get to know that what will be your reaction?

I scared of loosing you Nisha;

I cannot lose one more thing that is very valuable to me.

I cannot bear your indifference. I used to say that my parents are no more,

but they are alive, I do not know even they remember me...I am sure they do not.

his thoughts brocks when she yelled again..

Nisha: ram..

Where are we going? Stop the carrr...the college passed

He stopped the car suddenly...

Nisha: where are you lost? Is there any problem?

Ram:( self-thought): it is only you who understands me this much