Chapter 2

Haily was soo excited to have a sister who was about her age. Then again maybe Jane would decide not to stay with them. Then she would be stuck with Terry. The asshole. The "Exterminator" please. He couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag. " can we stop. I don't feel so good." Jane said.

Had she been listening to her thoughts? Katrina said when they used our gifts when they were human they would get sick. Of course Haily could now use her weather gifts without worry. She was a vampire now. In her first year she longed for human blood and flesh, common for specials or Cahalluhs as stupid vampires called them. With the right training a fledgling could ignore this urges. Now Haily loved gator blood.

"What's a Cahalluh?" Jane asked. "Why?" Haily asked. "I thought I heard Vincent say it once." Jane said. "Oh well they're a special kind of special." Haily said. "o...kay" Jane said slowly. "Here it is" Haily said as they reached the top. Jane's room was modestly sized with a small stained glass window near her bed.

"Haily they're coming." Eric told her. Haily loved Eric with every fiber of her lifeless body. "Stay here." Haily told Jane and left with her mate.

Jane's head spun from what she heard in Hailey's head. Katrina was a vampire so was everyone else. Jane realized Hailey's name was Haily not H...A...I...L...E...Y. Jane looked out her windows and saw cloaked figures fighting the coven of vampires that took her in. Jane tried to scare them and accidentally showed the figures loving memories. "No one beats the Cranes." Ichabod said as the figures retreated. "Shut up Jane'll hear you." Christine said. I already can she smugly thought. They stiffened.

That b!tch. Christine was p*ssed. She thought called her every insult in the book from hussy to slut. Language Jane thought. "Mom Jane is in my head." Christine said. To Christine's surprise her mom was happy. "Jane's not worth it." Christine's mate, Zack, said. Christine felt Jane's weakness. Seriously? "what?" Zack asked. "Jane's weakness it's laughable." Christine had the edge she needed.

Jane was scared. Christine had found it. Her worst fear. Jane sighed and hoped Christine would accept her apology. Christine I'm super sorry I can't help my gift sometimes. Jane thought and let her most sincere thoughts leak into Christine's head. Jane heard Christine laugh. She started to cry. Haily entered her room. "Omg Christine you b!tch." The weather matched Haily's mood. "Can you control the weather?" Jane asked. "Yes and Christine is soo gonna get it." Haily said.

Oooh Christine was gonna get it. Haily had the perfect idea. My dear Christy you had better hide and run Haily thought smirking.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 31, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The specialsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें