•Author's Note\\ Story Intro•

As you all may know,  this is literally based on my #2 on my one shots that I published.  I decided to twisted it a lot,  idk since all of you liked it recently and here is the story intro.
I hope you all like it (๑•̀ㅂ •́)و ✧
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw the Joker facepalm to himself.
'He's probably embarrassed by what he just did to me'. 

"Uhm... Mr. Joker,  can I leave too?  I think my friends are looking for me" I said while taking off the jester hat and revealed my H/C,  H/L hair. 
"Can I see your face before you leave?" I blushed so hard,  shocked that he was so soft by asking this favor.  Without any hesitation,  I used the jester hat to take off the make ups all over my face and revealed what I really looked like. 

I turned my glanced at him and saw him that...  He was shocked and... His eyes, it looks like he was about to burst into tears?  It was so obvious in his eyes.  I don't want to assume anything but,  that's what it says.  He growled afterwards and pushed me out of his house. 

'How rude!  What was that all about?'
I sighed in confusion as bunches of questions were rushing inside my head.  I shrugged it off and started to walked away and find the way back home. 

Joker's P. O. V

It's...  Her
I thought she's dead?!  But... How?! 

I quickly grabbed my phone and called my Henchmans and Harley.

"She's alive..."