"Don't shoot! He's cool." LJ said. Carlos saw me and yelled "Director?!" to me.

I pointed at myself "Me?" I said confused. "Yes you, what are you doing here?! Shouldn't you be with Wesker?!" He said confused. "That rat bastard?" I said. He looked shocked. 

"I'm guessing the relationship didn't end well.." He said. 

"No shit Sherlock," I said and got up. "Now we should probably get out of here"

"Wait," Alice said pointing her gun at Nicholai. 

"When were you bitten?" She said "Three hours ago" He replied. 

"It's your lucky day" She smirked and walked out. 

"Should have told me you got bit, hanging with you and shit," LJ said. I laughed.

Walking out, I picked up the ringing payphone. "Charles" I said.

 "Jules.... You remember" He stated. 

I smiled and handed the phone to Alice. I zoned out of the conversation looking around for any zombies. I looked back and saw Alice give the phone to Angie.

"Hi Daddy...... yep.... I found Jules" I heard Angie say and she smiled brightly. They continued to speak for a moment then the phone went back to Alice. A couple of minutes passed and she hung up, During that time I found an old Hummer and found that the keys were still in. "Still my lucky day," I said to myself and turned the keys. The car revved open.

"Everyone get in" I said. 

"I'm Driving" Jill said. 

"Shotgun" LJ yelled. Looks like Alice, Carlos and I in the middle and in the front, in the middle of LJ and Jill. We all got in and Jill drove to the location. 

"So she's infected" Carlos asked Alice. 

"Yes. But not enough for her to mutate. But just enough for her to walk." She answered. "And you're infected too?" He asked her. 

"Yes. But I'm not contagious. Neither is Jules" She said looking away.

"Wait Director, youré infected too?" He asked confused. 

"Yep all thanks to Wesker" I droned. He laughed slightly. Jill then threw a recorder at Alice. 

"Take this. And tell the story." She said. 

"My name is Alice" and I droned out again.

We finally reached the compound where we heard a helicopter land. We all got out. Me holding Angela's hand, Alice leading in front holding a gun, Jill flanking in behind as Carlos was on the sides. We separated from there. Alice and I on the roofs and the others through the entrance.

We both got rid of the guards on the roof and put on dome gear. "Ready?" Alice asked. 

"Sure" I said as we both smirked at ran down the side of the building. That felt exhilarating. When we got to the bottom we kicked all of the guard's asses.

We got to the helicopter and Alice froze. She was having her flash back. 

"We need to go" She said. Everyone got on. I froze as I saw Dr Isaac hold a gun to Angie's head.

"Take off" I heard Alice yell. 

"What's the rush" Isaac said as everyone turned around to see him hold to gun to Angie's head.

He took everyone off and tied their hands with Zip ties. Except for Angie and me. As Angie and I got off I saw Charles. 

"Angie" He said as Angie ran towards him. Isaac pushed me towards him. I walked up to him and he hugged me. 

"Are alright? Are you both alright?" He asked. 

"We're ok" Both Angie and I replied. 

"Iv'e missed you both" He said. I turned around and saw....the Nemesis.... Matt...

"I cannot let you get hurt Director" Isaac said as he slammed my head against the helicopter.

 "JULES" I heard multiple cries say. My vision went in and I tried to stay awake. But I slowly Succumbed to the darkness.

I woke up to find myself on the helicopter. I flew upright. 

"Whoa stay down" I heard Alice say as she pushed me down. 

"Sorry I was no help guys" I whispered. Angie hugged me. I slowly got up into sitting positions. Oh no the nuke I watched as the nuke sailed down from the sky into the City creating a giant explosion. 

"Everyone hold on!" Carlos yelled.

We all hung on to something but it proved to be futile, A piece of steel flung of the door and headed towards Angela. Alice stood in the way. We were going down. I remember this was the part where everyone survived but Alice. But everything went black once more.

I woke to someone Shaking me. It was Angie. 

"Get up" She said as i slowly got up once again. Alice was dead. And we couldn't do anything until later. We all split paths. I couldn't stay. I had to be alone. Trying to get my 'memories' back. Angela Begged me to stay. But I had to refuse. It hurt seeing her cry. But i knew i couldn't do anything to help. So I left.