6

After a long day of shopping with Calvin, you both start to head to his house. You grab the shopping, and head inside. You both place the bags on the table.

"Well.. I think I should head home." Calvin looks up at you instantly with a sad face. A face that you didn't want to leave. You look at him the same way. And you lean in for a hug. But he sneaks in a kiss on the cheek. *Chuckle*

"Can't you just stay for lunch? Since that is why we went shopping together?" You did want to stay. But it was all happening to fast. In one week, you already made out.

"I can't, I'm sorry. I really do want to stay. But I should get home and-" He pulls you in. With his hand on the back of your head, so you couldn't push away. His lips sticking against yours, with a hint of weed leading down your throat.

You put both of your hands against his chest, squeezing it. He picks you up by your waist, and sits you down on the table, spreading your legs so he can get closer to... you.

Then you move your hands to his cheeks. You are higher than him now, since you are on the table. You are facing down, looking into his eyes. His dark brown eyes.

They are beautiful.

He starts to moan. It was hot. So fucking hot. You wanted him to moan louder. And you wanted to moan for him. So bad..

You get the chance to speak.

"Make me moan for you, Calvin."