Chapter 1

Y/N POV
Today is finally the first day of Wellster High School. I was too lazy and just put on some random clothes. I ended up wearing all black. I felt nervous knowing that I will be the new girl who joined in the middle of the school year.

There was a lot of traffic so our driver dropped us off at the corner of the school. "Be careful" Jimin tells me while Jimin and Jungkook walks to the other side of the school since they're seniors. They didn't seem nearly as nervous as I was but after all my brothers are never scared.

As I was walking I felt like if students are staring at me. I was too nervous to look up so I just stared down at the ground while listening to music.

Third POV
Everyone in the school received a text messages with a picture of Y/N "New Hot Girl ALERRT". Everyone was shocked as how pretty she was.

Everyone crowded to the front of the school to find the new hot girl

Y/N POV
I was walking towards the front of the school and I notice that many students were wondering around the front.

I was so scared I stood in one place. "What's your name?" a guy asked. I took my earphones out "y/n" I replied. "You're really pretty" another guy says. I shyly smile.

Bell Rings
I walked into the schools office and got my schedule. I walked upstairs and I was wandering in the halls looking for room 302 until I heard slamming noises outside. I walked up to the roof. I saw a guy pushing a student down while the other three guys are just standing and staring down at him.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" I quickly ran over to the boy and help him get up. "Don't get involve" a guy with light brown hair said. I ignore him and grabbed the boy's hand. "Let's go" I said while dragging him.

I take him to the nurse office but no one was there. "Sit down" I said while pointing to the the rest bed. "Are you ok?" I asked while looking through the cabinets.

"Yeah thank you , I'm Yugyeom by the way.

"I know ,I saw your name tag"

I grab a cotton swab and lightly pat the cream on his palm. "You're really pretty" Yugyeom says. I chuckle "ok enough, get back to class and don't let them hurt you again ok?" "Ok"

I finally found room 302. I opened the door and everyone stared at me. "Wow" I hear students murmuring. "I'm sorry, I got lost in the school" I said. "It's ok you're new, can you come up here and introduce yourself?" I walk up towards the front of classroom and faced the class.

"Hi, my name is y/n, I came from Chicago. Please take care of me" I said while I lightly bowed. The classroom starts clapping and cheering. "You can take a seat next to Valerie in the back" the teacher said. As I was walking to my seat, I saw the jerks from earlier and they were staring straight at me. I ignored them and sat down next to Valerie.

"Hi" she says while smiling.
"Hi" I responded.
"How's this school so far?"

"It's really nice compare to schools in Chicago but I met some guys earlier and they seem so rude"

"Are you talking about the guys over there" she ask while secretly motioning her hand

"Yeah" I respond

"They're rude to everyone since no one seems to stand up to them, especially him, that's Mark" she points to the light brown hair one. "That's Jackson, Bambam, and JB" They're all really good looking right?"

"Not with that attitude"

Valerie chuckles "I like you"

I smile "thank you"