Disguised Outing!

Niall's P.O.V -

" Are we ready boys? " Harry asked with so much of enthusiasm.

" Yeah we are! " Zayn And Liam Exclaimed in Unision.

" This Goddamn beard! " Louis Growled in irritation.

All Of them had disguised themselves in an amusing manner and yet they looked stylish , atleast I thought so.

I , Being ' Oh So Excited As Ever ' Note the Sarcasm , could only manage to Pull on an over sized black hoodie which successfully covered my entire upper portion from the neck including My Face and Hair.

To Hide My Eyes , I Chose Black Shades Which didn't disappoint me at all.

With that I was done with my disguise.

" Move your butts out boys. There we go. " Harry Announced Who was rather seeming like a march leader.
Just a blow whistle was missing.

Four of the boys moved ahead and I followed them.

" Show Some energy mate! Come On. " Liam Nudged me.

" Yeyy. Wohoo. " I Said Rolling My eyes off.

Causing rest of the band mates of mine to laugh.

" I swear If I Found myself in a huge group of yelling and yanking girls With YOU FOUR guys , it would be fucking bad for you Harry Styles. " I warned Him before stepping out.

" Yeah yeah. "

Wait.

What Kind Of A Reply Is That?

*******

Drizzle's P.O.V -

" Can you please bloody move your legs faster Ms. Drizzle Watson? We're freakin' late! "

I heard my ' Oh So Calm At The Moment ' Best friend talking in a very high pitch to me.

Umm , Practically Yelling at me.

Because we were late , no , scratch that. We were terribley late.

" To earth Driz! We're late! " She Shouted.

" Shhsh. " I Whisked.

" Don't You Dare Shhsh Me girl. We're late for the school and that too because of your stupid car broke down at the moment and we having no option are walking all the way to the sick place. " She finished with a heavy frown.

Meet June , June Carter , My best friend since our nappy days. We're neighbours basically hence we grew up togather. She has always been there for me. Like a sister. A loving , caring and sometimes annoying but still the BEST Sister on earth!

And I simply love her for that.

She's a beautiful Girl. Having These Chocolate brown eyes and thick black curls , She Had A Lovely persona. Any Guy , Mark My Words , Any guy would fall for her without a further do.

All of a sudden , My Eyes caught something.

" Uh - June? " I Muttered trying to supress my laughter.

" .... told you so many times to get the damn car repaired and.. " She went on and on completely ignoring me.

" June? Listen to me.. " I said a bit louder.

" .. and we got late today without any ... "

" June!!! " I Exclaimed.

" What!? You scared the shit out of me. " June narrowed her eyes.