↪Rules, System, Prizes

Welcome to FX: Cover Contests!

We're sure, by the the time you saw this the title you know what this means. Yep, as one of our very first books, we give you a contest.

↪RULES

-this is a contest where only anime style is allowed unless the requirements allows you to use realistic and that case is quite rare.
-the cover you will submit must be made by you, not by others. Have a little shame.
-submit your entry before or on the deadline, late entries are not accepted.
-you must include your watermark.
- (optional) tag people! the more, the manier--uh, merrier!

↪SYSTEM

-contest will take place for a week or less. more than a week? not.
-we have different anime categories per day. which means the cover you have to do is that anime only.
-we have FX challenges which will come in different topics, the element of surprise so they say!
-winners are determined by points from admins

↪PRIZES

First: graphic book to our reading list, flood votes on 1 book, place on FX fame, (depends on contest) a sticker of FX Certified!

Second: graphic book to our reading list, 15 votes.

Third: graphic book to our reading list, 10 votes.

Fourth: graphic book to our reading list, 5 votes.

Fifth: graphic book to our reading list