CH:3 Don't you see how I feel?

I started down the path again. I loved this path, it was surronded by a trees and bushes with pretty flowers, it was also the place I met Kurapika.
'Crap now it could be the place where I break up with him, even so no holding back.'

I was early, I always am, it was only 10 minutes this time.
Seems he was early too, he was leaning on a tree, (the one we engraved our names into after the 2nd or 3rd month of our realtionship) looking down on his phone.
He looked up and saw me. I stopped, I couldn't move.
Unlike last time, he gave no smile, no wave, he just stared back at me.
'Holy crap does he know that I know'
He walked over to me and hugged me, didnt say anything in the process, I was more confused than nervous.

He stepped back with both arms still on my shoulders.

"Hey [Y/n], I'm glad you texted me when you did, I was gonna text you first, but you beat me to it" he nervously smiled while rubbing the back of his head.

"You have something important to say then?" I replied with my face staying vacent of any happiness.

'Ehh, What's so important that he was actually trying to meet up with me?'

"You see well I--- It's like--- ummm--- welll...." Kurapika was trying. He couldn't even get a sentence out.

'What the tut?? Can he not speak or something?'

"KURAPIKA, SPIT IT OUT DAMMIT!"
I yelled louder than it needed to be.
I was scared, I was angry, I couldn't take it anymore, I felt like crap for yelling at him but I was so upset that he would do this to me.

Almost on command Kurapika spoke,
"[Y/n] listen...

we need to break up"

I froze
One heartbeat
Two heartbeats

They got louder and faster

"What?" came out as a squeak, I knew it would end like this.

'No, Kurapika don't. Just don't do this, I came to break up with you, not the other way around. I break up with you!'... but I don't want too'

"Listen things in my life are rapidly changing and I need time and space. I don't want to do this but this is how it is, I love you and the thought of loosing you breaks my heart but my life is just going in ways that you can't follow.
I love you but right now I think it's best if we..... stay apart from each other"

With that, he turned around and started walking away, I could see that he didn't look phased or anything. Not even upset.
I was dumbfounded.

'What the?? What was that? He didn't even try. It's like hes trying to run away. I don't understand why.
What's causing him to do this?

My mind went from confused to pure anger.

"YA IM SURE THATS WHAT YOU TOLD YOUR KIR-CHAN TOO, ISN'T IT!!"

He turned around and took a few steps forward.

"H-How do you know about her?" his eyes widened.

"You'd be surprised how much I know"
I had some serious sass and attitude that through him off a little.

"[Y/n] how long did you know?"

"A week I guess, you know you shouldnt end a date in the same place you start one with another person." If I said it any rougher, I think he would of cringed.

"Kurapika can you just tell me why? Why are you dating someone else, I don't get it. I saw the way you looked at her, its the same way you used to look at me...and now your just throwing me away because of someone else.
Dammit I understand that feelings change but it still hurts, and I can't belive you didn't even try to tell me and you lied to me instead. THE ONLY THING CHANGING ABOUT YOUR LIFE IS THE FACT THAT YOU BOUNCING FROM ONE GIRL TO ANOTHER, AND YOU COULDNT CARELESS ABOUT HOW I FEEL"

I felt the tears coming again, I tried to push them away, this time I couldn't hold them in. I started bawling infront of him, the tears just kept coming.

'Wow pathetic, I was supposed to make him feel this way'

He just stood there, not moving, his face was twitching like he was trying to keep laughter in, or maybe something else.

I needed to leave, I was so done with him, I didn't know wheather I loved him or hated him.
I turned around and started walking away.

'Just keep going! Just keep going! Just kee- It hurts'
I grabed the flesh upon my throbing heart.

'I'll get back at him, I swear it, he doesn't get to live a happy life and leave me in the dust'

One thing was certain, this was not the last time we were going to meet, I would see him again, but not in reunion.... but on differnt sides of a mental war.

^^^^^^^
what does that even mean??

Thanks for reading guys!! I'm not really sure where this is going, i'm thinking the reader will go a little psycho but not like yandere. oh god nowhere near that.

Anyways please comment your honest opinions about this, its my second time trying to make a story so I'm still really new at this ;p
If you like it, vote!
If you don't, vote!
lol thx guys!!