Naruto

I were being dragged to Ino's party by Sakura right now and I am excited to go because Naruto would be there.We are running late because Sakura wanted to make sure I looked perfect for Naruto .Yes, I had a big crush on him for a while and only Ino and Sakura knew, which was bad.They're my friends because I don't like Sasuke and they did everything in their power to get me and Naruto together. Thank god Naruto is too oblivious to know what they're trying to do. He is my best friend because ever since Kiba and Hinata got together, I helped him get over it. He had a small crush on her when her and Kiba got together and we started hanging out more. Interrupting your thoughts, Sakura yelled at you to get your attention while waving her hand in your face,"Hey y/n, we're here,hello?". I snapped out it and said,"Huh, oh OK,lets go inside". We went inside and as soon as I made eye contact with Ino, she yelled out that everyone is playing seven minutes in heaven.My face went red and I was scared I would get someone other than Naruto. When everyone was in a circle ,of course i went first I stuck my hand in and pulled out the wrapper for instant ramen. I blushed, having a good idea of who put it in the hat. Before you could ask, Sakura and Ino pushed you and someone else into the closet after you. They shut the door, locked it, and said seven minutes start now. I said "Naruto?". "Yeah it's me"He said.I said"Hey Naruto, I have to tell you something, I love you, I know that you probably don't fee". I was cut off by Naruto kissing me. I kissed back and after a few he pulled back. He said' I love you too, I thought you didn't feel the same". He kissed me again and when the door opened They girls took a picture and sent it to me. I looked at it and saved it with it smile. We left the closet and he asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course , I said yes.